Three Rookies Who Can Take Starting Jobs For Dolphins In Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Rookies Who Can Take Starting Jobs For Dolphins In Training Camp

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_9804526.jpg

Who has the chance to start to set the foundation of the youth movement? Here are three Dolphins poised to compete — and secure — starting jobs for the Dolphins starting next week in training camp.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...-starting-jobs-for-dolphins-in-training-camp/

Personally I want the oline fixed, so really pulling for Deiter to being the first step to fixing it.
We all want the line fixed. It is the foundation for sustained offensive success.

Im sure we will seriously address it in the next draft.

Having said that, I'm not a big fan of using first round picks on the o-line, other than LT where we already have "LT".

first round on a premium LT i can get behind somewhat. Only so many holes can be filled in one draft, Deiter should be the one piece this draft on the oline.

I think we will see Miami spend some Free Agency cash on the O line next off season.

Sign a quality starter and then add another in the 2nd/3rd round area and you have the makings of a real O Line to play in front of Rosen/Tua/Fromm/Love/Herbert.

The 1st pick will either be a QB or a pass rusher would be my very early guess/assumption.

I want so badly for the team to get the fullback involved. The days of wuss football have nearly ruined my love for the game.

Miami was successful on offense when they had a tough, power running game that allowed them to run at will on any opponent, and when they had a QB who could throw the ball and make big plays ALL OVER the field. I'm sick and tired of seeing Philbin and Gase's short pass offense with a weak running game as an afterthought. I want to see Miami be able to run the ball down an opponent's throat, and I'm dying to see another Marino-esque vertical passing game!

Back
Top Bottom