Three Running Backs in Round One? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Running Backs in Round One?

But between those Dozen some are only worth taking 5th, 6th and 7th rounds..not sure why i quoted you, anyway. *shrug*
I think you are trying, in your own way... to learn something, to expand your horizons beyond reading the headline and then giving spittle-flecked defenses of players that you barely understand...

Just a guess.

I think you are trying, in your own way... to learn something, to expand your horizons beyond reading the headline and then giving spittle-flecked defenses of players that you barely understand...

Just a guess.
Okay. So who are these 12 players that are speedsters at WR you speak of? Kind sir, please tell. :)

BTW; speed isnt everything.

We've got a ton of options with so many picks in the first 80. We don't have to fall in love with any particular player, and can let the draft come to us as players slide. Value drafting is almost always the way to go.
Apparently you're the smartest guy on the board. I must learn from you. :)

No... I'm far from the smartest. I think you are looking at the wrong end of the equation.

But anyway... enough of this, back to football.

Well I mean....you like to throw around baseless insults and demand respect..yet you just google a few things and preach it as fact. Okay. Good. Great. Grand. I am still waiting to see what 12 players are super speedsters at WR in this draft that are worth a darn to us. Thanks in advance!

G-Boy

It started with this...

not sure why i quoted you, anyway. *shrug*

If you'd refrain from these types of comments when people are discussing football, things wouldn't go south. This is on you, and I'm about to put only my third poster on ignore in all the years that I have been here.

It was because I meant to quote the guy before you...that's the fact. Nothing harsh about it. Don't get bent out of shape. You mentioned nothing about Speed..but couldn't figure out how to undo it.

Step #4 - Watch teams stack the box on us all year because we don't have a speedster to take the top off the defense
The funny thing with this comment is you would think that's what every team would have done to us this past season but they didn't. We had no real run game and zero blow the top off threats to speak of. And now adding a real run game via Harris and a mis-match player like Pitts you think teams will stack the box now? Doesn't add up to me.

I am still holding out hope that Miami lands R Stevenson (OU) at #50.

4.63 40 yard dash (probably really closer to 4.65-4.7)

Already 23

Only 1.5 years body of work, only 165 career attempts

I'd be shocked if he went in the top 50. If he's our guys i'd rather wait until 81

4.63 40 yard dash (probably really closer to 4.65-4.7)

Already 23

Only 1.5 years body of work, only 165 career attempts

I'd be shocked if he went in the top 50. If he's our guys i'd rather wait until 81
Might even be there at 123. I agree, third or fourth round.

Harris will go in the first, not top ten but he will be a first rounder.

Etienne will go between 25 and 40 so he’s got a decent shot at being a first rounder.

I don’t see any other back going in the first.

Back
Top Bottom