Three Running Backs in Round One? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Running Backs in Round One?

LargoFin

Starter
Reaction score
Largo What do you mean “scratch for easy decision”?
Najee needs to show that he jump 165" combined in vert and broad to be considered in first round, or for us to be able to compare running backs. Najee will not test. Therefore he is a mystery box, we do not know what we are getting. I am deleting him from the list of draftable running backs. That's what I mean.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Haha no..he's 2nd round to me..not many backs have first round value these days!
That’s not so far off..

imo I don’t mind over drafting players who I know will be good football players and human beings..evaulauting talent imo is about building a balanced roster and hitting on more picks than the other guys..and the other guys are missing a lot. if you just hit more consistently than the other guys you will wind up with a full roster.

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
That’s not so far off..

imo I don’t mind over drafting players who I know will be good football players and human beings..evaulauting talent imo is about building a balanced roster and hitting on more picks than the other guys..and the other guys are missing a lot. if you just hit more consistently than the other guys you will wind up with a full roster.
Respect. I can see that. I can dig it.

Goonies

Club Member
Reaction score
Harris and etienne no doubt in my mind are going in the first round, Williams could go too, he’s going to be very good in the nfl.

Top Bottom