2020: CEH - Jury is still out
2019: Josh Jacobs - Raiders just gave KDrake $11M guaranteed
2019: Saquon - Hurt
2018: RPenny - Dust
2018: Sony Michel - Dust
2017: Uncle Lenny - Cut then split time with Ronald Jones
2017: CMC - Hurt
2016: Zeke - On way to washed

Adrian Peterson..Ladanian Tomlinson..I know they’re two hall of FAMERS or future HOF for AD..but yeah...doubt either of the top three backs is a Hof talent..I take them second or trade back a bit and pick up more talent to get them later in the first round 🤷🏻‍♂️

Carter might be my favourite back in the draft. Not, i hesitate to add, the guy i would rate the highest, but I love his game and how he plies his craft.

Carter might be my favourite back in the draft. Not, i hesitate to add, the guy i would rate the highest, but I love his game and how he plies his craft.
The nice thing about Carter, besides his talent, is he could potentially be there in the third round.

Man, receiver class and running back class is hard to rank them this year..

Case in point Javonte Williams..

Jesus, if he’s this good already, I mean he wasn’t a running back until he went to college..Linebacker convert.

Also, imo, best pass protector in the draft from the position..

I think Harris and him may have the same speed..

Williams can get real low when needed, punishing runner, Harris can finish as well but Javonte runs a bit more angry...

Last point, if Javonte had Alabama’s oline blocking for him? If he had receivers on the outside taking away from the box like Bama has?? Man...

Harris has a real nice jump cut and can do more in the passing game, I just don’t know, I think if Williams was in bama he might rush for 2 K.

In Charlie Casserly's latest mock he had Harris going in the top 10.

I would laugh, except that Casserly is a former, well respected GM.

I've seen Harris, Etienne and Williams mocked in the first.

Is this the latest trend? Last year, in what I thought was a better running back class, only one went in round one.

I've assumed Miami would get one of these three backs at #36. Is that unrealistic?
Yeah, but Casserly was a GM a very long time ago, when RBs had a higher value. None of these guys are special enough to overcome the RB draft stigma, in my opinion. If Miami wants one of those guys at 36, I think one will be available.

Man, receiver class and running back class is hard to rank them this year..

Case in point Javonte Williams..

Jesus, if he’s this good already, I mean he wasn’t a running back until he went to college..Linebacker convert.

Also, imo, best pass protector in the draft from the position..

I think Harris and him may have the same speed..

Williams can get real low when needed, punishing runner, Harris can finish as well but Javonte runs a bit more angry...

Last point, if Javonte had Alabama’s oline blocking for him? If he had receivers on the outside taking away from the box like Bama has?? Man...

Harris has a real nice jump cut and can do more in the passing game, I just don’t know, I think if Williams was in bama he might rush for 2 K.
You could draft the Tarheels' entire offence and do pretty well! Williams, Carter, Brown, Newsome....

You could draft the Tarheels' entire offence and do pretty well! Williams, Carter, Brown, Newsome....
Push comes to shove probably taking Najee..but man lol, have you seen the play where Williams punches the guy in his face during a run, it was supposed to be a stiff arm but he was real angry I suppose.lol.

Yeah, but Casserly was a GM a very long time ago, when RBs had a higher value. None of these guys are special enough to overcome the RB draft stigma, in my opinion. If Miami wants one of those guys at 36, I think one will be available.
Safe players, like a Najee, are gonna go early in this draft because of the circumstances/covid leading up to it.

In a draft where there's a lot of depth at the same positions you find the elite players (WR, OT, S, OC) it stands to reason that the few elite players there are in other positions will be drafted higher than normal. Harris is a lock in upper R1 and there could be a run on RBs bottom R1 and top R2.

Williams, Carter and Kylin Hill are the more interesting guys in my view, from a value perspective. Stevenson just isn't fast enough to interest me in the top 100 or so. Gainwell is a bit of a Bowden type, hybrid RB/WR with a lot of talent, but not a killer between the tackles. Carter is maybe the best combo of rushing talent, low tread and receiving ability but for Miami he's a bit too similar to what we have in Gaskin (who i doubt is going anywhere). Kylin Hill is undervalued and is going to turn some heads as a pro, i believe.
I love Kylin Hill.

Back
Top Bottom