Three teams identified as in trouble on draft day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three teams identified as in trouble on draft day!

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Mortenson just told Dan Patrick that Miami was one of three teams in trouble on draft day due to lack of picks. Washington and New York Giants being the others. Any comments guys?

Lee2000

yea, I have tons of comments about this but he is the head coach of pitt now...

eh washington is in pretty good shape...though they need some help on D....an dmaybe, maybe a QB

Mortenson is a genius. I didn't realize that we don't have many picks.

Lee2000 said:
Mortenson just told Dan Patrick that Miami was one of three teams in trouble on draft day due to lack of picks. Washington and New York Giants being the others. Any comments guys?

Lee2000

Thats nothing Earth shattering. We already know we have a handful of picks. Boy do I wish we had all of Philly pics.

wow mortensen is a genius to come up with that idea

I agree somewhat with Mortenson on this. We all know that we have some big needs that needs to be filled and we need to upgrade some of our position,i dont know if we can do that with only 5 picks. But i fell that once we trade Surtain for a 2nd rounder and posibly trade our #2 to Vikes for #7 and #18, we will be in a great situation.

gator_sensation said:
Thats nothing Earth shattering. We already know we have a handful of picks. Boy do I wish we had all of Philly pics.

no you dont, we dont have the cap room to sign 13 draft picks

We're nowhere close to being in as much trouble as those two teams. It hurts not to have another first day pick, but we'll survive it and live to have a full (or more than full) slate next year.

Saban will take care of this. The #2 pick is plenty of leverage to real in 3-4 picks. Plus the potential Surtain deal. We can go from "in trouble with not enough picks" to having more than enough picks to fill many needs.

yankeehillbilly said:
:roflmao: just dripping with sarcasm

:lol: After re-reading it, I dissed the wrong person. It was Mortenson who said it, not Patrick.

So Mortenson is the genius now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom