Three Things on Tim Tebow to the New York Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Things on Tim Tebow to the New York Jets

why is every word taken so literally? are we not allowed to joke around?

I do think Buf can be playoff contenders but I don't think they will be as a good as the Jets, you are right in that you never know but unfortunately for the Bills they don't play in the AFC West where 8 wins can get you to the playoffs.
No offense Junc, but with you, it is REALLY hard to know when you are joking. Emoticons or not. You spend so much time trying to disprove any theory or hope a Dolphins fan (or a Bills fan) might have that it all comes off as very cynical.

No offense Junc, but with you, it is REALLY hard to know when you are joking. Emoticons or not. You spend so much time trying to disprove any theory or hope a Dolphins fan (or a Bills fan) might have that it all comes off as very cynical.

I think one thing too many of us forget is that this stuff is all supposed to be fun. I have fun arguing the nonsense we discuss, some people get bent out of shape.

I could say the same of the Jet fans, no?:lol:

Yeah, we were pretty ****y starting 1-3 but I did say we'd be a playoff contener and Buf would be out of it by dec which is exactly what happened but I couldn't have seen the choke by the Jets coming.

Yeah, we were pretty ****y starting 1-3 but I did say we'd be a playoff contener and Buf would be out of it by dec which is exactly what happened but I couldn't have seen the choke by the Jets coming.

tbh I never considered the Bills a playoff team last year, even when they were 5-2. I don't consider them one this year either (although their schedule should be kinder). I just want to to see the new D-Line play

tbh I never considered the Bills a playoff team last year, even when they were 5-2. I don't consider them one this year either (although their schedule should be kinder). I just want to to see the new D-Line play

all trash talk aside. I think you guys can be a playoff team, I wouldn't be shocked.

I still don't see it. Losing Bell hurts our chances--not because he was anything great--but because we now have to draft Reiff with the 10th pick when we could've gotten an impact offensive player like Floyd. I would still love for them to go WR first, but whatevs. Almost all Bill fans want an OT or a CB with high picks. Our CB's are bad, but my dream first 3 rounds would be:

1. Michael Floyd
2. Dwayne Allen
3. Sean Spence

:lol:I know people will disagree with that vehemently, but I honestly think getting those 3 guys would give us scary potential.

Back
Top Bottom