Thriller in Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thriller in Denver

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
Could be the AFC championship preview.
instead of killing ricky, by sending him up the middle, i would like to see him involved in the passing game more!;)

btw, except for a couple in the first half, did anybody see konrad in the second half?:confused:

Would have been a good game to have Dyer active in. We needed his toughness on offense.

i was sitting at the breakfast bar on the edge of my stool, about 3 feet from the tv, screamin like a banshee, scaring the hell out of my dogs!lol

Me too 06. I was in my dorm, and the RA came up and told me to quiet down cuz I was disturbing the other students or whatever. That was one helluva game......

Errrrr

... sorry I have yet to see this so called toughness. I like Dyer, but he's not what some of you make him out to be.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Sherif
Would have been a good game to have Dyer active in. We needed his toughness on offense.

that game rates right up there with the jan 2, 1982 playoff game with san diego! the only thing better about this one was THE FINS WON!

Ooh that was a great one. I still remember it when I was in the stands.

Originally posted by Miamian
Ooh that was a great one. I still remember it when I was in the stands.
i was putting up curtains in our new house, took me about 3 times as long, kept stopping to watch the game!:evil: :(

Back
Top Bottom