throw at tv | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal

The last time i can remember at throwing something at my TV was 2 years ago and it was the remote. i put a crack in the TV and let me tell ya, i be sure to never do that again.

thats some crazy shiz.
dam cat could have gone another ten feet if it wernt for that tv

A dolphin football pillow, I may get mad, but not enough to break my TV!

RANDYNRONNY said:
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal

That is abuse.:lol: I usually throw a hat or pillow at the TV. Sometime I just throw myself on the couch or bed whenever they do something completley unbelieveable. You can imagine that happened a lot last year.

nothing.. anythign goes towards my 65" HD tv and alarms go off and snipers pop out from the walls and shoot it. Its my other child :lol:

awing_pilot said:
nothing.. anythign goes towards my 65" HD tv and alarms go off and snipers pop out from the walls and shoot it. Its my other child :lol:
:lol: Yep, nothing goes at THE HD, just at my wall, or door, or off the floor.

The worst thing I ever threw at anything during a Dolphins game was my fist at my wall. I don't reccommend it.

I threw the TV on the ground off the entertainment stand like 5 years ago during a Jets? game. Not to smart.

My brother was standing on his couch and did the ol' jumping fist pump during the 2002 Broncos Monday nighter and punched a HUGE hole through the ceiling in his house....

Early in the 2003 season, Ricky fumbled near the goal line and I was cutting a tag off a shirt with a swiss army knife. I put the knife through my left index finger, and I still have no feeling in that finger to this day...

Back
Top Bottom