Throwbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Throwbacks

I've read on here and in an article that they will be wearing the orange jerseys again, and since they arent playing on thanksgiving, i dont think they are wearing old school Unis....

I wish we would, but more than likely won't because we don't play on Thanksgiving.

They should use them all the time, they play and look better

I thought that all the teams did the throwbacks on Thanksgiving week last year. Am I wrong? If that was the case, then I would imagine that you'll see the throwbacks only if the NFL has all the teams do throwbacks that week.

Jimmy James said:
I thought that all the teams did the throwbacks on Thanksgiving week last year. Am I wrong? If that was the case, then I would imagine that you'll see the throwbacks only if the NFL has all the teams do throwbacks that week.

Nah. Unfortunately(I wish it was that way), only the 4 teams who play on Turkey Day...

That's really strange. The NFL should defnitely go all throwback that whole week. Then again, it is the no fun league.

They should burn those things. They're uglier than the Browns uniforms. Gray facemask & orange color inside the #s doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom