Thunder and lightning approach to RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thunder and lightning approach to RB

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I'm not sure which writer advanced the idea that the Fins might use a "thunder and lightning" approach to the running back situation (think Tiki Barber and Ron Dayne acouple years back), but I'm beginning to think that could be the way we head. I could see Stacey Mack as Thunder and Travis Minor as Lightning.

Man ... this is tough.

Yea, I wrote in a few threads that i'd love to see Henry/Konrad do the thunder and lightning job.

I need a pair of rose colored glasses like you guys are wearing.

I'm not saying everything's going to be ok, but the team has to come up with SOMETHING. We can't just say "We quit."

DrAstroZoom said:
I'm not saying everything's going to be ok, but the team has to come up with SOMETHING. We can't just say "We quit."

Just say we have no runningbacks and we will have to do other things. Thunder and lightning? LOL

DrAstroZoom said:
I could see Stacey Mack as Thunder and Travis Minor as Lightning.

Man ... this is tough.
that's as about as good as we can expect this year. Good thing we kept Minor as a RFA

JackHammer said:
Just say we have no runningbacks and we will have to do other things. Thunder and lightning? LOL

Laugh all you want ... I'm just saying our best hope might be one back to handle the bruising running and one to be a change of pace quick back. But "thunder and lightning" says the same thing in 14 less words.

Back
Top Bottom