Thurman Thomas charged... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurman Thomas charged...

that seals it... he can definitely go into the HOF as a Bill now instead of a Phin :goof:

thurman smoking bud in fairhope alabama?

playing golf and getting stoned.....

inFINSible said:
Is it strange that I like him more now? :redeye:

I would have expected that comment from:

CW, Justa, or Clumpy!

:rofl:

Explains why he lost his helmet before the Super Bowl. Sounds like TT likes to have a few ****tails as well......or rather he USED to like to have a few ****tails. In any case, nice going Thurman.... way to make those Bills fans proud!

So what?...marijuana isn't a "real" drug... The painkillers you people pop every night are much worse

The Billygoat fans will try to blame us for corrupting their HOF running back, given our franchise's long and undistinguished history of drug arrests.

I'll respectfully disagree, cw. As it happens, I don't drink and rarely use any painkiller for anything. I do use antihistimines for allergies, and flonase to control the same along with recurring nasal polyps. Otherwise, I stay clean of everything. Marijuana is worse for your lungs by far than tobacco. Moreover, I sure wouldn't want my plane pilot or my surgeon to be high on marijuana. If you're sitting at home and you want to rot your lungs out, be my guest. I just hope you're not on the public dole for your medical costs when the damage is done and I'm paying taxes to take care of you.

The elephant man calling other people ugly.

Boston "the coke sniffer" and Poole "The DUI no contest" are current fins players. :tongue: TT no longer plays in the NFL.

Well ,well, well. Ricky Williams anyone? :roflmao: I'm waiting for smart a$$ comments from finfans. Oh wait? RW is a current fin. He's innocent!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom