Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms

travisg772

Rookie
Reaction score
With Thursday night's game approaching, I recently saw a post about them having special color rush uniforms with white/black helmets.

Does anyone know if we are going to bust out some orange color rush? Maybe some Aqua throwbacks? Hopefully we come out in something cool for primetime!

With Thursday night's game approaching, I recently saw a post about them having special color rush uniforms with white/black helmets.

Does anyone know if we are going to bust out some orange color rush? Maybe some Aqua throwbacks? Hopefully we come out in something cool for primetime!
Miami typically saves the throwbacks for home games, right?

Find it funny Miamis still 3 point dogs despite having the best record in the league and beating 3 playoff teams

I might not be a rocket scientist either. probably smarter than most, but you would think they would want the solid whites against a team without white helmets. like hey lets where are all whites against a team that might be wearing white helmets and white pants.... maybe they should've reserved them for the Falcons game

No matter what uniforms they will be wearing, the Bangles should be favored and will be a desperate team that shouldn't be taken lightly. They were, after all in the Super Bowl last season and have that experience going for them. IF the Fins can go in there on a short week and beat them, the rest of the league will be put on notice for sure. No heat advantages, no decimated by injury advantages, etc. Let's go show the world that we can take them under any circumstances..........FINSUP!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom