Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms

Pretty sure we lost in all orange on the road at Cincy
ok then nvm lol I just remember the games miami won with them. I remember the thursday night game fins beat cincy in overtime with a safety by cameron wake I believe. You remember that? That was a crazy game

Not a fan of these Amazon prime games. Video quality doesn't seem to be there. Maybe my TV or my ISP, but connection is over 100Mbps.
distribution for the local markets of the teams playing have been extremely strict. I didn't get CLE/PIT last week in Columbus, probably not getting CIN/MIA either.

Last edited:
3 and 1 is still a great start but I think Hill goes nutz and we pull this off

We will see Thursday night

That is why he makes the big bucks he's a game changer

For the PQ Gang out there…. Make sure you stream Amazon Prime from your highest quality streaming device (Firestick 4k Max, Apple TV, Roku, etc.)…. NOT your Prime TV app.

I have an XR-77A80J and my biggest pain is getting quality picture on football, soccer, and basketball games. I have Xfinity but even with their new gimmick box the PQ is garbage. I use a digital antenna for the Sunday games, and it runs CBS and FOX consistently in 1080p. Really wish we could get some 4k broadcasts in 2022 ffs
All I've got is a cheap, five year old Hisense 55" 4k TV, with 100mbps Xfinity, and I had a pretty good picture last week.

In fact, it seemed better than my DirecTV picture. Maybe they broadcast the games in 4k. (I don't have a 4k receiver for DirecTV)

Back
Top Bottom