Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms

They blocked it on Prime? I've never seen a prime time game unavailable.
No I was referring on watching it if your local and don’t have prime. You basically have to be in the city of the nfl teams playing that night and not just be in the market. If you’re local the games will be televised on a local network if not, you need Prime.

yeah The real Dolphins orange. Not that highlighter orange they wore in that color rush they lost to Cincinnati couple years back.
yeah I"m talking about that old school orange, the one that miami wore when they had that huge upset vs the patriots in a prime time game and then won other games the following seasons when they wore said jerseys

yeah I"m talking about that old school orange, the one that miami wore when they had that huge upset vs the patriots in a prime time game and then won other games the following seasons when they wore said jerseys
And they came back on Washington down 23-3 and won 24-23 wearing them I believe

No I was referring on watching it if your local and don’t have prime. You basically have to be in the city of the nfl teams playing that night and not just be in the market. If you’re local the games will be televised on a local network if not, you need Prime.
Ah. Yeah, I've never had that problem, as I've never lived in FLA and have always been a Miami fan.

I don't want Prime, because I don't order enough to make it worth it, and their streaming selection isn't great. I had a free month banked and waited for the season to start to use it though. Two more games, and I'll be missing all Thursday night games.

All I've got is a cheap, five year old Hisense 55" 4k TV, with 100mbps Xfinity, and I had a pretty good picture last week.

In fact, it seemed better than my DirecTV picture. Maybe they broadcast the games in 4k. (I don't have a 4k receiver for DirecTV)
I’m pretty sure they’re streaming in 4K. The first few games have looked amazing. MLB on Apple TV has looked insanely good too. Much better than the typical Directv HD.

Ah. Yeah, I've never had that problem, as I've never lived in FLA and have always been a Miami fan.

I don't want Prime, because I don't order enough to make it worth it, and their streaming selection isn't great. I had a free month banked and waited for the season to start to use it though. Two more games, and I'll be missing all Thursday night games.
Nice! Yeah I’m not buying it for just 15 games a year. I’ll just get updates on my phone, and see tweets of big plays and just rewatch the game Friday on nfl network

God no

You can watch Thursday night games free on twicth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom