Thursday Night Football 10-11-2018: Eagles @ Giants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-11-2018: Eagles @ Giants

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this, mods if I have missed it please delete.

Anyways, Giants may be worse than us, lol, they are horrid.

Maybe talking to myself here but my god Barkley is good, makes the fact that the giants are so bad despite him even more remarkable. That was a hell of a run.

These refs truly suck! Eagles are up three scores before the half and the refs are calling questionable PI calls on the Giants! Give me a break. There
Should be no calls like this unless blatant!

These refs truly suck! Eagles are up three scores before the half and the refs are calling questionable PI calls on the Giants! Give me a break. There
Should be no calls like this unless blatant!

Yeah that was a horrible call.

At least we know one QB in the league Tannehill is better...

Absolutely, Eli is done, outside of his pay check dunno why he's continuing to try and prove himself. It't not like he has no weapons, two of the best O talents in the league line up beside him.

Absolutely, Eli is done, outside of his pay check dunno why he's continuing to try and prove himself. It't not like he has no weapons, two of the best O talents in the league line up beside him.
That may be true but they should have been running the ball more.

Apart from Barkley that was shocking by The Giants, no fight in them what so ever. It was so easy for Wentz at times, was like the Defence had given up!

Back
Top Bottom