Ticket advice for a UK Phins fan (please!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket advice for a UK Phins fan (please!)

Benzhiyi

Rookie
Reaction score
Alright guys,

I'm going to sound like a real Philistine here, but here goes nothing...

I'm a 29 year old Dolphins fan from the UK FINALLY making plans to see my first Dolphins home game - the Monday nighter against the Colts in September - and I'm just wondering what the best way of getting tickets for this is. The system for sporting events in the States is a tiny bit different from the one used for 'soccer' matches over here, and I don't want to end up paying money for tickets that don't materialise. (I'm going with a fellow UK-er who follows the Redskins, and we plan to take in the Washington game on the Sunday before flying down to Miami. Should be amazing!)

Are people on here who offer tickets for sale generally reliable? Or should I use Stubhub instead?

Sorry for needing my hand held, just examining all the options available to me.

Cheers,

Ben

I think stub hub would be your best bet. Its probably the cheapest and also safe if you cover your bases.

If you buy through here just use paypal and you will be safe! I have sold tix here lots of times. I have tix to home opener for sale too. phinman@cableone.net

Alright guys,

I'm going to sound like a real Philistine here, but here goes nothing...

I'm a 29 year old Dolphins fan from the UK FINALLY making plans to see my first Dolphins home game - the Monday nighter against the Colts in September - and I'm just wondering what the best way of getting tickets for this is. The system for sporting events in the States is a tiny bit different from the one used for 'soccer' matches over here, and I don't want to end up paying money for tickets that don't materialise. (I'm going with a fellow UK-er who follows the Redskins, and we plan to take in the Washington game on the Sunday before flying down to Miami. Should be amazing!)

Are people on here who offer tickets for sale generally reliable? Or should I use Stubhub instead?

Sorry for needing my hand held, just examining all the options available to me.

Cheers,

Ben

boo. what a philistine.

go back to soccer!

;)

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom