Ticket advice needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket advice needed

micktoon

Rookie
Reaction score
A bit of help needed, don't know if it should be in this forum, if not could someone move it to the right place.

I'm coming over from europe on vacation in September and my wife an I are hoping to take in the Jets game.

So I need two tickets. On the Dolphins home page individual tickets for this game haven't gone on sale yet, while others have.

I have been looking at ticketmaster ticketexchange and stubhub, although the prices here are inflated they're not too bad. Does anyone have any experience of these two as I'm always wary of buying tickets from a third party.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm from Canada and we make it down to Miami at least once a year for a game. I normally wait till the individual game tickets go on sale (normally a saturday @ 10am in early July, the exact date will be released prior to then) but you need to be on miamidolphins.com @ 10 sharp because they sell out fast.

If you can't get them then, I normally go with Stubhub and have never had a problem, as you say though, the prices are a bit inflated and on top of the price listed stubhub charges an extra charge. (which if i recall correctly was about 100$ for 4 tickets,but i'm not positive about that amount)

The reason the tickets haven't gone on sale for the jets game is because this year they've released certain games early as a promotion for mother's day, father's day, graduation gifts etc... but as you may have noticed, they aren't the "good" games, probably the ones they were going to have alittle trouble selling out. That shouldn't be a problem with the jets, pats and the likes.

You may also try "the exchange" forums on this site, sometimes season ticket holders sell some tickets for game for which they can't make it, and no extra fees are involved. Hope this helps, feel free if u have any other questions. If i think of anything else, i'll let you know.

Go Dolphins!!!!

A bit of help needed, don't know if it should be in this forum, if not could someone move it to the right place.

I'm coming over from europe on vacation in September and my wife an I are hoping to take in the Jets game.

So I need two tickets. On the Dolphins home page individual tickets for this game haven't gone on sale yet, while others have.

I have been looking at ticketmaster ticketexchange and stubhub, although the prices here are inflated they're not too bad. Does anyone have any experience of these two as I'm always wary of buying tickets from a third party.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most third parties are reliable. Especially stubhub and ebay. If the tickets don't work, they give you new better tickets. And ebay gives you a refund. With that in mind, since you're coming from Europe, even with the inflated prices, I would recommend stubhub. Especially since the Jets game will probably sell out in the pre-sale to season ticket holders

Most third parties are reliable. Especially stubhub and ebay. If the tickets don't work, they give you new better tickets. And ebay gives you a refund. With that in mind, since you're coming from Europe, even with the inflated prices, I would recommend stubhub. Especially since the Jets game will probably sell out in the pre-sale to season ticket holders

Thanks for the info. The problem with stubhub is that many of the tickets can't be shipped to Denmark. So I was hoping on some info about the Ticketmaster ticketexchange. The thing is I don't want to be standing at Sunlife stadium with two invalid tickets and a refund. I'm not saying that money is no object I'm just trying to find the safest most secure way to get tickets for the game.

Thanks for the info. The problem with stubhub is that many of the tickets can't be shipped to Denmark. So I was hoping on some info about the Ticketmaster ticketexchange. The thing is I don't want to be standing at Sunlife stadium with two invalid tickets and a refund. I'm not saying that money is no object I'm just trying to find the safest most secure way to get tickets for the game.

There are many tickets that are PDF. Those are emailed, and printed out. And if you have a problem, like I said they'll give you better tickets. You won't be left out

I've now took the jump and bought two tickets from Ticketmaster ticket exchange. They're in block 413 row 5 and cost the almighty sum, including fees I don't understand, of 350 dollars for the two.

Now my next question is.

We're arriving in Fort lauderdale two weeks before the game. So are there any open training sessions during the week, chances to meet the players get some of my souveniers signed. Last time we were over we went to the training facilty and no one was there:-(

Me and the girlfriend are flying down from baltimore for the same game. we got the tickets from stubhub and spent a pretty penny for 2nd row seats. I wanted to be on the visitor sideline to boo Jason Taylor to his face, but we are on the home sideline instead, so maybe I can get some autographs or something.

I've now took the jump and bought two tickets from Ticketmaster ticket exchange. They're in block 413 row 5 and cost the almighty sum, including fees I don't understand, of 350 dollars for the two.

Now my next question is.

We're arriving in Fort lauderdale two weeks before the game. So are there any open training sessions during the week, chances to meet the players get some of my souveniers signed. Last time we were over we went to the training facilty and no one was there:-(

wow! what a fan you are paying that much :up:

Also,
There's no open training sessions like in soccer during the season.

So I don't know of anyway you can get the souveniers signed. Everything here is very private, so I don't know

Good luck at the World Cup for Denmark too!

Back
Top Bottom