Ticket prices for home games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket prices for home games

Buff

From a galaxy far far away....
Club Member
Reaction score
I did a search, and didn't find anything, have emailed the Fins office and as yet, no reply. So, What do the prices start at for home games. Looking at getting 8 for a home game next year in October if the schedule works out. Also, which side is the 'cooler' side of the stadium. TIA.

It depends on how good the team is. Individual ticket sales don't start until some time after the schedule release.

I didn't go to a game last year because the tickets were prohibitively expensive for me - thats what happens when the team is good. I buy my tickets through SeatGeek, as they offer filterable tickets for the best value and they are also authenticated NFL tickets so you're not taking a risk on them.

And the "home side" is the shaded side of the stadium. In the lower bowl from sections 132 to 154, and sections 101 to 104, basically field goal upright to upright on the east side of the stadium. With how the canopy is built, the 300 upper level section on all sides is shaded year round, and also the 200 club level is shaded.

I went to the Texans game, got my tickets right away and were very cheap right behind the Dolphins bench. I checked to buy the same section while I was there and they were triple the price. Moral of the story, buy early if you think the team will be worth it

If you're asking cooler as in temperature, home side is the shade side, if you buy lower bowl behind the visiting bench you're going to bake.
I sat the 300s for the Miami FSU game this year and quite honestly i don't think i could ever feasibly sit up there again if i have the financial means to avoid it.
I'm a season ticket holder so i don't know the prices but i would imagine the Cowboys, Giants, and our AFC East rivals are all going to draw a big number.

Games are a tuff sell in my household since ticket prices are comparable to a Disney FL Resident ticket. Also, Cruise tickets are in same ball park.

I get out voted by the wife and kids.
It's become cost prohibitive to go to a game for the most part. Plus, I'm 3 hours from the stadium. So, now I'm in a I can't drink or I need to stay in 954/305 which is more expense. Sitting on my butt at the house with friends while smoking a pork shoulder and having all I want to drink plus watching other games, sounds is just so hard to beat.

Games are a tuff sell in my household since ticket prices are comparable to a Disney FL Resident ticket. Also, Cruise tickets are in same ball park.

I get out voted by the wife and kids.

I’ll go to Disney with my family and watch the games on TV a 100 times out of a 100. Better value.

I got 5 road games I can go to next year so I am pretty pumped about that. Dolphins will be in the Northeast a lot this year.

Hopefully I can fly down for my first Dolphins playoff game this season. If there is a big game at the end of the year though I’d consider coming for that instead.

I’ll go to Disney with my family and watch the games on TV a 100 times out of a 100. Better value.

I got 5 road games I can go to next year so I am pretty pumped about that.

Hopefully I can fly down for my first Dolphins playoff game this season. If there is a big game at the end of the year though I’d consider coming for that instead.
Going to any Florida theme park so I can be wallet raped while I wait in line all day is up there with taking a drill to my toenails. Oh, plus you get to do the I-4 crawl there and back. That ain't the happiest place on Earth. ****, it ain't even the happiest place on Uranus.

It's become cost prohibitive to go to a game for the most part. Plus, I'm 3 hours from the stadium. So, now I'm in a I can't drink or I need to stay in 954/305 which is more expense. Sitting on my butt at the house with friends while smoking a pork shoulder and having all I want to drink plus watching other games, sounds is just so hard to beat.

The real advantage to being at home is having a mute button.

Going to any Florida theme park so I can be wallet raped while I wait in line all day is up there with taking a drill to my toenails. Oh, plus you get to do the I-4 crawl there and back. That ain't the happiest place on Earth. ****, it ain't even the happiest place on Uranus.

Duck Fisney!

I guess I'm in the minority of people who would prefer to be at the game than watch on TV. Something so electric with the atmosphere in the stadium when they win. Of course when they lose it sucks and I'm wishing I was back in my basement watching....

It’s still absolutely worth it when your 3 and 6 year old sons can’t erase the smiles from there faces and pass out for the entire drive home.

Ive been to a few Miami Dolphin games and I come from LA. I usually look at the schedule for their away games and try to visit the city I havent visited yet. If my wife(Chargers Fan, Miami second) doesnt go, I end up going solo.

But I think this year I will try to just wait and go to a playoff game whether at home or away.

I guess I'm in the minority of people who would prefer to be at the game than watch on TV. Something so electric with the atmosphere in the stadium when they win. Of course when they lose it sucks and I'm wishing I was back in my basement watching....
Apart from last years season, its been like that since 2003...lol

I agree for sure. Absolute bliss strutting down those concourses with a W in hand, talking ridiculous trash to opposing teams fans like you actually just personally did something. However, as tennis legend Jimmy Connors so eloquently phrased it - "I hate losing more than I like winning". What a brutal, dreary trudge that is, tail tucked firmly after a loss. Not to mention the 4 hour ride home.

Back
Top Bottom