Ticket prices for home games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket prices for home games

I guess I'm in the minority of people who would prefer to be at the game than watch on TV. Something so electric with the atmosphere in the stadium when they win. Of course when they lose it sucks and I'm wishing I was back in my basement watching....
For me, there is nothing like being at the game. I live in Atlanta and have season tix. Got to go to 6 games last year. It’s my passion and my escape from regular life.

Going to any Florida theme park so I can be wallet raped while I wait in line all day is up there with taking a drill to my toenails. Oh, plus you get to do the I-4 crawl there and back. That ain't the happiest place on Earth. ****, it ain't even the happiest place on Uranus.
I remember taking the wife at the time and the kids to Disney world in the middle of August!! Didn't buy any fast pass or nothing. Your right, it's definitely not the happiest place on earth!!! The wife and I were just miserable toward eachother all day!! Haha the kids too

It depends on how good the team is. Individual ticket sales don't start until some time after the schedule release.

I didn't go to a game last year because the tickets were prohibitively expensive for me - thats what happens when the team is good. I buy my tickets through SeatGeek, as they offer filterable tickets for the best value and they are also authenticated NFL tickets so you're not taking a risk on them.

And the "home side" is the shaded side of the stadium. In the lower bowl from sections 132 to 154, and sections 101 to 104, basically field goal upright to upright on the east side of the stadium. With how the canopy is built, the 300 upper level section on all sides is shaded year round, and also the 200 club level is shaded.
Excellant info. Thank you.

Thanks for the insight people. Its the No1 thing on my bucket list. Coming from Australia, so, hopefully the stars align and I can get to a home game. I saw the fins in 2018 in Houston when Osweiler started, but I got to see them play. But playing at home, thats hard to beat.

Thanks for the insight people. Its the No1 thing on my bucket list. Coming from Australia, so, hopefully the stars align and I can get to a home game. I saw the fins in 2018 in Houston when Osweiler started, but I got to see them play. But playing at home, thats hard to beat.
WIsh you much luck and success coming from Australia! What time do they games come on over there?

WIsh you much luck and success coming from Australia! What time do they games come on over there?
Most games are about between a 3am and 5am kickoff monday morning, depending on where in the USA its being played. Sunday night footy is 11am Monday here, Monday night is the same generally.

Back
Top Bottom