Ticketliquidator? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticketliquidator?

rcoots

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am looking for Colts vs. Dolphins tickets, found some on www.ticketliquidator.com and was curious if any of you guys have used them?

I've used them to purchase tickets to the Fins/Patsies on December 10th. I used Liqiudator rather than Stub Hub or any of the rest because of the low transaction fee. Basically what happens with all of these ticket web sites is they all sell the exact same tickets. Ticket Brokers are the ones that actually have the tickets and websites like Ticket Liquidator act as agents for the brokers. There are several brokers that you can buy from directly that do not charge a fee. I realized to late to buy directly from the broker. Once you purchase from Liquidator they will disclose the broker that the tickets are actually coming from. I called the broker and asked them if they sell to anyone and they do. The name of the broker slips my mind right now but
I can let you know when I get home later today.

Ticket Liquidator is a ripoff

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. We purchased 3 tickets to Phantom of the Opera for a total of $754.44. When they arrived we found that the actual cost for each fo the 3 tickets was only $78.00, this included a $3.00 service charge.
When we attempted to contact them via Ticket Liquidator and the other name they go by, "Ticket Netowrk" regarding the over charges of $208.00 per tickets plus an additional $38.48 per ticket plus $15.00 shipping, they would not reply.
Only after the show did they reply and this was only to ask how we liked the show. When questioned regarding the obscene mark up, they claim that it is their policy to only put the cost that their customer have requested.
They would not reimburse, nor even acknowledge any unethical or wrong doing of their business practices.
So, if you don't mind paying over 200% what the actual price is, the use them. But if you want to get a fair and honest deal, forget this company and use Ticket Master. I sure learned my lesson the hard way and I have put in a reporrt of the same with both the KS and MO BBB regarding their business partices.

Back
Top Bottom