Tickets for HOF game on sale at 10am | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets for HOF game on sale at 10am

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder for anybody going to the HOF game, Tickets go on sale at 10am ET today.

I just got tickets over the phone. On-line is sold out. I called in and got on hold at ten minutes to 9 (10EST). I just got done, but I got 4 tickets in section 9 on the south side. I think that is about on the goalline or maybe the 5. Not the best seats, but I got them!!!

I've had no luck at getting them. I haven't even been able to get put on hold. How much were they even selling tickets for? I never heard an actual price. I guess its time to turn to e-bay and other ticket agencies. Oh well, its worth it to see my dolphins.

Man this sucks!!!

I was on at 9:59, ready to buy, and they say the tickets are all gone!!!...

I heard endzone seats are $200.00 bucks a pop!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

At least I got the Enshrinement tickets....

PHINZ RULE!!! HOF GAME TICKET SALES SUCK!!!

I just got mine online. I kept going back in and was finally able to buy 3 tickets. Section 9 row II seats 14-16.

It said sold out but I kept trying.

Said they sold out in 20 minutes!!!!

I'm so pissed right now...I can't believe I missed out on those tickets!!!!

JimmyNock said:
I just got mine online. I kept going back in and was finally able to buy 3 tickets. Section 9 row II seats 14-16.

It said sold out but I kept trying.

Where on line??????????????????

I'm on there but I don't see any link to oder tickets....just says that they are sold out.

can you post a link?

burger13 said:
I'm on there but I don't see any link to oder tickets....just says that they are sold out.

can you post a link?

I guess they are all gone now I can't get back in.

Back
Top Bottom