tickets for sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tickets for sale

nicksaban rules

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i have two tickets to the hall of fame induction sec 19 row 18 ...im asking for 3,000 a ticket so if there is anyone that has cash say 6,000.email me at finfansaban@aol.com god bless you all heres to our 2005 miami dolphins! 11-5 afc champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicksaban rules said:
i have two tickets to the hall of fame induction sec 19 row 18 ...im asking for 3,000 a ticket so if there is anyone that has cash say 6,000.email me at finfansaban@aol.com god bless you all heres to our 2005 miami dolphins! 11-5 afc champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gotta be high..and so is anyone who will pay $3000 a ticket to go see that.

So many ripoffs nowadays :rolleyes:

nicksaban rules said:
:eek: :lol: :rofl3: :vault: :spit: :lolcry: :laugh:
Whatever dude.

can someone post the RETAIL price of those tickets? I'd imagine they aren't $3000 a piece.

Also, wouldn't this be considered scalping?

Schleprock said:
can someone post the RETAIL price of those tickets? I'd imagine they aren't $3000 a piece.

Also, wouldn't this be considered scalping?

$15. TO $300 DEPENDING IF IT WAS A TRAVEL AGENT, PACKAGE DEAL OR E-BAY.......NO MORE THAN $300. EACH WITH HOTEL INCL'D AND THAT IS VERY STEEP TOO!

GRT8 said:
$15. TO $300 DEPENDING IF IT WAS A TRAVEL AGENT, PACKAGE DEAL OR E-BAY.......NO MORE THAN $300. EACH WITH HOTEL INCL'D AND THAT IS VERY STEEP TOO!
so basically a 1000% markup isn't justified is what you're saying ;)

july fools i was just kidding take it easy i wouldnt miss this for anything in the world and no im not related to mike miami tice..................!!!!

Back
Top Bottom