Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings!!!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All,

I am sure that you have seen at least one of my posts about delivering weekly updates for gatherings and game attendance... I want to give you and update on where things stand right now. I am hoping to make this a sticky, but need approval from the powers that are:wink: ...

In any event, I will be posting under this title from here on out, with the exception of adding the date to each post, so check back often...

Once our game schedule comes out, I will request that everyone notifies me or their regional Rep (Yet to be determined) through PM or e-mail, of the game(s) that they would like to attend. Ticket sales happen a week or so later in May so be sure to check back often!!! The sooner we get the requests for tickets, the better the chances are to get group seating!

I will also do my best to have travel and lodging expenses posted a month in advance for any given game that you wish to attend. This will include everything from hotels to camp grounds. Links will be provided for all lodging and you can decide on accomodations that suit you or you can choice to join a package deal...

For each game, we will provide the following:

Parking lot diagrams to hook up for tailgating
A list of fellow FINFANS attending the game
Group seating in a section
Stadium Seating chart
Links to hotels and camp grounds in the area
Transportation via plane, train, automobile
Package deals that are available

I am sincere about doing this guys and gals... I am committed to making this happen... If there is one thing that you need to know about me, know this... I deliver!!!:cooldude:

In addition, I want to make sure that there is 1 motto amongst us FinFans, we leave No Man Behind! This means that I will do my best to make sure that every Finfan gets to 1 game this year. But... and this is serious... If you need the help, we will find a way, however, if you try to abuse it then expect the worst of nightmares!!!

And to end on a positive note, if your receive, please give what you can in return... Every dollar counts! :D

OK... Most recent gatherings update.

Draft weekend...

Fans in the Miami area...
Poseted by madmike - Dolphins stadium will host a draft day event

Fans in the New Jersey area...
Posted by NJfinfan - The Sportz Bar... located at 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, NJ - If you need directions, you can the bar at 973-887-1300 and ask for Miami Mike after 4 - we'd love to have you join us.

OK gang, schedule is out!!! Let's start planning for games, tailgates and gatherings! The earlier we can get things rolling, the better the seats, accommodations and parking... Below are links to the schedule and ticket info for each game.

Schedule:
http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/MIA

Ticket info:
http://www.nfl.com/tickets

I have also updated the Steelers' game thread with parking and ticket info... Please check it out!

Not one dern game on the west coast or anywhere near it this year. Boo. Looks like TV for all 16 this year.

I am going to the 12/10 game vs New England.....its my 30th Birthday gift from my wife! I would love to meet up with fans from Finheaven for tailgating! If anyone has info on purchasing game tics please let me know! markmadison24@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom