Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

I believe they're close to selling out...can only get single tix.

I never could get through on the 1-800 or the website, I did a web search for Turnstyle Ticketing, and called their regular business number. I ordered 2 extra, if some of my friends dont want them I'll let everyone on here know. SEE YA THERE

everybody is saying the stage is in the east endzone. if thats the case, then why are they selling tickets in the north and south bleachers on the opposite end of the field (the west end)? i got 2 tickets in level N, section 3, row OO (as it seems everybody got tix in section 3 or 4) -- and these are on the west end, by the west endzone. i sure hope the stage is not in the east endzone, or else we are all on the opposite end of the field!

ryancall32 said:
everybody is saying the stage is in the east endzone. if thats the case, then why are they selling tickets in the north and south bleachers on the opposite end of the field (the west end)? i got 2 tickets in level N, section 3, row OO (as it seems everybody got tix in section 3 or 4) -- and these are on the west end, by the west endzone. i sure hope the stage is not in the east endzone, or else we are all on the opposite end of the field!

Everyone who bought tickets last year or went to the game last year or something like that gets a first crack at the tickets. The leftovers went on sale today.

Edit: On the plus side, we're all going to be roughly together. Awww.

TouchMyMarino said:
Everyone who bought tickets last year or went to the game last year or something like that gets a first crack at the tickets. The leftovers went on sale today.

That is for the game and the game only. it has nothing to do with the ceremony. I doubt that even the event planners know what end of the stadium they will be at this time.

Finally

I Got Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sec15 Row H
I Tried To Get More But I Think Its Sold Out Now. It Kept Saying They Weren't Available.

Now I Need A Hotel. Anyone Know Of Anything In The Area. I'm Sure Most Are Sold Out Already,

See You In Canton

Spegg said:
I Got Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sec15 Row H
I Tried To Get More But I Think Its Sold Out Now. It Kept Saying They Weren't Available.

Now I Need A Hotel. Anyone Know Of Anything In The Area. I'm Sure Most Are Sold Out Already,

See You In Canton
try the red roof inn in Akron, only a few minutes away and as of last night they still had plenty of rooms available

PhinPhreak said:
:fire:

It has timed out on me 4 #$$@$@#$%Q%#$ times now.
keep trying man, it did it to me like five times, I was hitting redial and doing the online thing at the same time....

My seats are in Level N, Section 4, Row UU, Seats 30-31. Does anyone know if these are any good or where their actually at?

I got my 3!!!! I know I'm gonna tear up during the enshrinement. This is gonna be one of the happiest moments in my life.

Back
Top Bottom