Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

it seems that all of us are getting seats in either section 3 or section 14 -- both of which are at the west end. and according to most people, the stage is in the east end. so how does somebody go about getting a seat in one of those many sections that are closer to the east end (where the stage will be)?! i got my tickets shortly after they went onsale, and got section 3. so i would really like to know how they are giving tickets for all of the many closer sections.

i'm happy as hell that i'm going, but just a little mad since i thought the stage was gonna be in the west endzone!

I am sooo friggen pissed, been trying to get 4 tix since before 9am and can't get through by phone or net. I am gonna cry. I have been waiting 22 years for this. Two of my 7 Dolphin tattoo's are Dan Marino ones. I really need just 2 if anyone can help a fellow Dolfan of 28 years mail me at dolfanrodney13@frontiernet.net PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are getting tickets in those zones cause the people who bought tickets last year get theirs first then after all the people renew the put the leftover seatting up for sale. The stadium is our local high school stadium it sits about 23000. I will be looking forward to seeing you all in my hometown.

HofCityFan said:
You are getting tickets in those zones cause the people who bought tickets last year get theirs first then after all the people renew the put the leftover seatting up for sale. The stadium is our local high school stadium it sits about 23000. I will be looking forward to seeing you all in my hometown.

so party at your place?

If anyone didn't notice... they are already sold out. I was unable to get through. Did anyone order an abundance of tickets? I will pay for them. Let me know.
Marino4Life

I tried all day and when I finally got thru they told me they are all sold out. If anybody knows where I can get any tickets or if anybody has any extra please get in touch with me. I need 2 at the least. I have my hotel room reserved but no tickets.

I got my 4 tickets right away, great seats. I am only using 2 and selling the other 2 though.

I also may have two extra, like i posted earlier, my brother in law wanted me to order 2 for him and i got them but i doubt that he will end up going. it is not something that i am going to know tomorrow or anything but they dont get mailed out til July 1 anyways...i will keep you all posted!!

lets have a finheave PARTY!!!!!!:cooldude:

I need 3 tickets if anyone has any extras. I got through earlier, but didn't know how many to order, so i had to wait till my brother in law to get off work to see how many people were goin. By that time, they were all sold out...:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm probably getting ripped off but after trying for nearly 3 hours to get tickets and not being able to get through, I bought 2 tickets on ebay. They did cost me a cool 150 bucks tho for the both of them, so they were 75 bucks a piece. I herad about a hundred differenet prices for tickets so I don't know if I'm being ripped off or not. All I know is that I'm in section 14 row N. Not that it's a big deal because money can't really be a consideration when you're talking about a once in a lifetime oppertunity, but out of curiosity, did I overpay?

I am really confused on the seating....

I got 2 tickets at 9:08 am, pretty early and the ticket site said it searches for the best available tix....so I ended up with Level N, Section 2, Row V which is located in the West part of the stadium I believe. I have read that people are getting tickets alot closer to the East side later in the day. I really just wanna know where the stage will be lol. Either way, I'm goin!!!! :beerbang:

A little bit off topic, and note to mods: NOT promoting gambling, nor do I have any financial interest in this webiste! but has anyone seen this website:

www.theticketreserve.com

very cool site where you buy options for seats to things like bowl games or the SB. How it works is, say at the beginning of the season you thought the Pats and the Falcons were going to play in the SB. You would buy an option to buy a seat at face value at the Super Bowl for the Pats, and one for the Falcons. If you bought the Pats option at $100, and face value for the seat was $500, you would have ended out paying just $600 for the seat, a bargain given what scalped tickets were going for. Or, you could have sold the option out at any point during the season or playoffs to anyone who was willing to buy it -say, before the Pittsburgh game, maybe you could have sold the option to someone for $400, who would end out paying $900 total for the seat ($400 option premium + $500 face value).
The Falcons option would have expired worthless after they lost to the Eagles, but presumably before that game it was worth something, so if you sold it before that game you prob would have made some cash, too.
Apparently the website complies with all securities and scalping laws...just think it's a cool way to secure tickets for the Phins SB run in '06!! Woo-hoooo!!!

My dad bought 2 tickets this morning and these are where they are...Level N Section 4 Row R Seats 4-5. Does anyone know where they have a HOF Seating Chart or something?

Back
Top Bottom