Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

I got mine also....2 tickets in level BW...Section 17. row 10 seats 5 and 6. But I may just buy a package deal....it's alot of money...but what the heck...it includes everything...air fare, hotel, pickup to and from the airport, food, the enshrinement tickets and game tickets...plus all the stuff that goes with it.

FinFan71 said:
I'm probably getting ripped off but after trying for nearly 3 hours to get tickets and not being able to get through, I bought 2 tickets on ebay. They did cost me a cool 150 bucks tho for the both of them, so they were 75 bucks a piece. I herad about a hundred differenet prices for tickets so I don't know if I'm being ripped off or not. All I know is that I'm in section 14 row N. Not that it's a big deal because money can't really be a consideration when you're talking about a once in a lifetime oppertunity, but out of curiosity, did I overpay?
Yeah, you overpaid. I would have given you 2 in Row J, for 65 each. Or even 2 in Row A if you didn't care about money.

FinFan71 said:
I'm probably getting ripped off but after trying for nearly 3 hours to get tickets and not being able to get through, I bought 2 tickets on ebay. They did cost me a cool 150 bucks tho for the both of them, so they were 75 bucks a piece. I herad about a hundred differenet prices for tickets so I don't know if I'm being ripped off or not. All I know is that I'm in section 14 row N. Not that it's a big deal because money can't really be a consideration when you're talking about a once in a lifetime oppertunity, but out of curiosity, did I overpay?

Considering tickets cost $15- yeah, you overpaid.

If you fans havent seen Dan Marino:Heart of a Champion yet check out the thread in my sig.

CrunchTime said:
If you fans havent seen Dan Marino:Heart of a Champion yet check out the thread in my sig.
Thanks but I own the VHS of it from Publix.

thank god my mother-in-law had internet access at work. I drive a delivery truck all day and stupidly thought I could call and get thru. After recovering from sheer panid, I got ahold of her thru my wife and after one crash, she was able to get me 2!! :jumper:

Hey, I'm Level N Section 4 Row O Seats 5-8, See Ya There

Miami99Taylor said:
My dad bought 2 tickets this morning and these are where they are...Level N Section 4 Row R Seats 4-5. Does anyone know where they have a HOF Seating Chart or something?

Did anybody else get them ahead of time through one of those package deals on the website?

So for me, 205.50 for decent seats at HOF is not bad, as this will prob be the last time I will see Dan LIVE. He and Steve Largent have always been my fav players. So it really depends on you, if it is worth it to you then no you did not get ripped off. If you got to see him many times(i.e. lived in Miami) or got to go to a lot of games then maybe so. But for me this is a once in a lifetime thing.

I had that Item in my watch list to see how much it went for! :roflmao:

Which End of the Stadium is the Stage???

I have tix N Section 2 Row W 16-18???
Driving from NJ....For #13.
Thanks for ANY Help!
The Kid #39.

I'm taking a large group of dolfans to the event, but my spots are all taken. However, there are some travel companies that offer packages if you run out of options:

Package options:

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/release.jsp?release_id=1385

The stage will be set up on the East side and the first few sections and the field (I think) are reserved for the enshrinees guests, former players, etc. I believe it's section 5 and 12 that are the first ones available to the general public. Regardless of where you end up, the place is practically a high school stadium and any seat is good.

Here is a stadium diagram:

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/release.jsp?release_id=1222

Hotels can be found in the areas outside of Canton and they are usually an easy drive.

Sundance Kid said:
I have tix N Section 2 Row W 16-18???
Driving from NJ....For #13.
Thanks for ANY Help!
The Kid #39.
Stage is in the EAST endzone.

Back
Top Bottom