Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets

Coots82

<3 Dolphins <3
Reaction score
I am looking for tickets to the Miami vs. New Orleans game on October the 30th. If anyone has any good web-sites or any good places to get some good tickets at a decent price, let me know. I'm willing to pay 175-200 a peice for good seats.

Well right now, you would have to get them from a season ticket holder. Single game tickets have not gone on sale yet... ebay is the obvious one... not really sure where else.

my best guess would be main site or...look at the top and to the far right it says tickets

go to ticketmaster.com you can get any seat. service charge is kinda steep but you'll be able to get good seats.

godfater21 said:
go to ticketmaster.com you can get any seat. service charge is kinda steep but you'll be able to get good seats.

seats aren't available for awhile on ticketmaster. If you want em now go to www.showmetickets.com or www.tickethub.com
I dealt with the showmetickets site once and got a great deal on 6 tickets, and they shipped it very fast....

Season ticket holders get a form about 3 weeks before tickets go on sale in whihch we can buy seats before they are released to the public. I did it last year for about 10 people and will be glad to do it this year. I will create a post when that time comes!!!

awing_pilot said:
Season ticket holders get a form about 3 weeks before tickets go on sale in whihch we can buy seats before they are released to the public. I did it last year for about 10 people and will be glad to do it this year. I will create a post when that time comes!!!

But this is only for Home Game's, I think.

Back
Top Bottom