Tidbits From Jlc On Radio 960 Calgary | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tidbits From Jlc On Radio 960 Calgary

No. 1 pick - here is where reading competency would help you a great deal - we are trying to be at the top of the division in 3 years - how they do that is beyond me - I can’t read the future

Coming from the guy who would strip the team of draft picks for putting a less than product on the field - you really are a piece of work

Sorry we bypassed on your QB of choice tho

Seeing you're resorting to a personal personal attack proves that i'm right.

What do you think all these extra draft picks are for?????

I'm saying it's for a mega trade in 2020 to move up. You're saying we're gonna win 0-1 games and dont need the extra picks to move up.

We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's my favorite Canuck pastor doing?

I don't think anyone has yet made the observation that Chris Grier has gotten a lot more savvy with Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie in his ear than with Gase and Tannenbum.

Bro I just turned 50 - I was like 35 when I first started trolling you lol

Great point too

Seeing you're resorting to a personal personal attack proves that i'm right.

What do you think all these extra draft picks are for?????

I'm saying it's for a mega trade in 2020 to move up. You're saying we're gonna win 0-1 games and dont need the extra picks to move up.

We'll see.
-
- I will like your earlier thread because it is good!

Not at all... this is exactly what I was asking for.. that they continue looking for the QB every year... not put the search off for two years
I agree - but why give up choice picks on unknowns - the team is poised to be at the top in 3 years means you have to be vanilla for a few years

- I will like your earlier thread becaus it is good!

You were 100% we are going to tank in 2019 and win 0-1 games two weeks ago.

Why else would you think or want to win 0 - 1 games. For the number 1 quarterback.

My opionion is we aren't going to tank and we're going to win 3-5 games and use draft picks to move up for the best 2020 QB in reach. Not neccessarily Tua but the QB we want and are able to trade for.

I can prove anything going back and finding your quotes very easily.

You were 100% we are going to tank in 2019 and win 0-1 games two weeks ago.

Why else would you think or want to win 0 - 1 games. For the number 1 quarterback.

My opionion is we aren't going to tank and we're going to win 3-5 games and use draft picks to move up for the best 2020 QB in reach. Not neccessarily Tua but the QB we want and are able to trade for.

I can prove anything going back and finding your quotes very easily.

Find the very quote - and good luck

Let me point it out again I never said we were looking at a first overall

And yes we are prepared to tank - and this is clear because we jettison rather than add players - we have draft capital and they can use it how they feel - and no I don’t care if you think you can find things that in your head

Rosen is a good deal it doesn’t mean wins off the hop - I hope for success I hope to be a top the division in 3 years for a decade or more

I don’t see the comparison’s to Tannehill at all.... Tannehill was a major reach to be a top ten prospect....Rosen is a legit top 5-top ten prospect, Tannehill a 2nd round reach at best.

Rosen is far more polished...great mechanics...more experienced entering in the NFL...great passer who throws very catchable balls with great placement.

I’m only talking about production when I say Tannehill Tease. They’re definitely not the same QB. If Rosen is inconsistent but plays well in most games, it won’t be clear if he’s the guy.

I agree - but why give up choice picks on unknowns - the team is poised to be at the top in 3 years means you have to be vanilla for a few years

I see this as a 5th rounder for a top ten QB with exceptional QB’ing skills that’s 22 years old... this guy has a special arm...I am confident that if the GM and coaches do a good job he is going to succeed!

Grier is killing it. If Rosen shows he the man then Miami can quickly rebuild. If he sucks ass then Miami starts their rebuild next, just like the were scheduled to anyways with a top rookie qb.

Win ****ing win.

Stay on topic or get a thread ban.

I just hope that Rosen's potential progression doesn't deter us from getting a QB in 2020. I'm not a believer in Rosen, but keeping an open mind if he does actually prove to have changed his spots and be a good young QB. I see 3 guys in 2020 that I would rate all better than Rosen on a talent level and none has the questionable leadership. The point of tanking is to make a clean start … so I'm all for doing that.

I just hope that Rosen's potential progression doesn't deter us from getting a QB in 2020. I'm not a believer in Rosen, but keeping an open mind if he does actually prove to have changed his spots and be a good young QB. I see 3 guys in 2020 that I would rate all better than Rosen on a talent level and none has the questionable leadership. The point of tanking is to make a clean start … so I'm all for doing that.
Well if Rosen does well then we can take advantage of the great WR draft next year or draft the next great DE. Rosen would have to hit it out of the park. Like 30 TDs 10 picks or so

Back
Top Bottom