Tidbits From Jlc On Radio 960 Calgary | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tidbits From Jlc On Radio 960 Calgary

The monkey wrench that throws everything off for 2020 is If/When, Miami wins too many games in 2019 and doesn't finish with the #1 overall selection in the 2020 NFL Draft. There is no way a QB needy team holding the #1 overall pick will be willing to trade that selection. Cincinnati and Oakland are just two off the top of my head, that wouldn't IMHO. Arizona may be willing to trade, because of already taking Murrey. There just isn't any guarantee at this point. So if Rosen out performs, the decision just gets a little more complicated for Miami. They'd have to be convinced he's the guy. Until then select another QB.

Y A W N

- I assure you we are set up to sign a QB next season - Rosen fell in our laps - possibly found money - I hope he is good but the pieces around him say he has an uphill battle - and I did think we were a one win team at the time of this post - based on what was on paper - after the draft 2 or 3 wins at best - but it will be difficult and as you can’t read I will point out where did I say we wanted “first overall” or needed first OA? Oh and you are a bore

So keep looking where I said that we needed or wanted the first overall

Some people just can’t read

I can read "we're a 1 maybe 0 win team on paper" just fine. You conveniently forgot what you said so keep spinning it.:surr:

You may have never said you wanted the top pick but why else would you want to tank????.....for the top punter in 2020???

Out of all the "we're tanking fans"you are the driver of the "Tank Bus. No one has gotten all emotional about fans that we're againts it.

Lets see who's closer at the end of 2019, your 0-1 wins or my 3-5 wins.

I can read "we're a 1 maybe 0 win team on paper" just fine. You conveniently forgot what you said so keep spinning it.:surr:

You may have never said you wanted the top pick but why else would you want to tank????.....for the top punter in 2020???

Out of all the "we're tanking fans"you are the driver of the "Tank Bus. No one has gotten all emotional about fans that we're againts it.

Lets see who's closer at the end of 2019, your 0-1 wins or my 3-5 wins.
If we g 4-5 wins I would be shocked - after the draft I would say 1-2 wins

You can spin it any way you like - we don’t need first OA to rebuild in three years

Y A W N

- I assure you we are set up to sign a QB next season - Rosen fell in our laps - possibly found money - I hope he is good but the pieces around him say he has an uphill battle - and I did think we were a one win team at the time of this post - based on what was on paper - after the draft 2 or 3 wins at best - but it will be difficult and as you can’t read I will point out where did I say we wanted “first overall” or needed first OA? Oh and you are a bore

So keep looking where I said that we needed or wanted the first overall

Some people just can’t read

Actually the problem is that some posters just can't write right.

Actually the problem is that some posters just can't write right.

Well throw me in the slammy grammar police that one out of a thousand can’t comprehend my deplorable writing -

Truth is people see what they want

I can’t even Read this emotional drivel - is this dude like 5?

If this coaching staff is for real, we will not be in position to draft a 1st round QB in 2020.

And if they’re not for real, I don’t want them to be the coaches after 2019.

Back
Top Bottom