Tiger is BACK!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tiger is BACK!!

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/7735914/tiger-woods-wins-bay-hill-end-pga-tour-drought

Golf is just so much more interesting when this guy is at his best. Two and a half years since his last victory he finally broke through and now he doesn't have this monkey on his back 2 weeks before the Masters. The putter was clutch all week and his distance control on his irons are the best I have seen from him in years. Plus he is back to hammering the ball like the old Tiger. Whether you hate him or love him, he brings the best out of the other golfers and the fans.

Welcome back Tiger, best believe you were missed on the PGA Tour.

I didn't like Tiger back when he was good. I do now b/c I want to see a guy who ****ed 500 hookers still be able to win tourneys. **** the field, let's roll Woods!

I didn't like Tiger back when he was good. I do now b/c I want to see a guy who ****ed 500 hookers still be able to win tourneys. **** the field, let's roll Woods!

GO PHIL!!!! I graduated with Mickelson from ASU in 1992, so that's who I root for. Tiger crapped on his image and wife...I wish him well though.

Back
Top Bottom