Tiger: Sergio remark 'wrong, hurtful, inappropriate' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tiger: Sergio remark 'wrong, hurtful, inappropriate'

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Tiger Woods on Wednesday responded to the racially insensitive remark made by Sergio Garcia, saying the comment was “wrong, hurtful and clearly inappropriate.”
At the European Tour awards dinner on Tuesday night in Wentworth, England, Garcia was asked by Golf Channel’s Steve Sands, who was emceeing the event, whether he would invite Woods over for dinner at the U.S. Open.
Garcia replied, according to multiple media reports: “We will have him round every night. We will serve fried chicken.”
Garcia apologized within an hour of the original comment, saying in a statement that he “answered a question that was clearly made towards me as a joke with a silly remark, but in no way was the comment meant in a racist manner.”

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/tiger-sergio-remark-wrong-hurtful-inappropriate/

Racist joke is a racist joke. Tiger is playing this smart though get all of those people to feel bad for poor Tiger. He should send Sergio a thank you card :lol:

If I was Woods, I would disassociate myself from any company that sponsors Garcia. You would see how many of his sponsors jump ship.

Fried Chicken seems like one of the most racist things a person can say these days.

We should boycott KFC, an obviously racist institution with a slave owner as a mascot...

Back
Top Bottom