Tim Bowens--"You don't want this smoke." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Bowens--"You don't want this smoke."

I was going to post about this but you beat me to it. On 2 or 3 (it may have been 3 which is insane), he bowled the center backward into the QB as the ball was snapped - causing fumbles on both plays. I believe the Jets fumbles on 3 consecutive plays there due to Bowens and wound up in like a 4th and 40 situation as they kept recovering their miscues. Bowen’s power and quickness on that drive stood out as special. What he showed there you just don’t see very often. Helluva player
This was a great game..this was the same game with the Fake Spike to Ingram or?

That defensive line with them, Taylor, and Armstrong were amazing.

I remember an interview once where some team members were asked who on the team would they want protecting them or fighting along side them on an alley fight and everyone said Bowens. They said he was scary when he was fired up.

Armstrong was so underrated. They way he tossed guys with one arm was in some mini-Reggie White stuff. Amazing to see..

Zack Seiler reminds me of him.

Loved me some Tim Bowens as a youngster.
Me too— a lot of it because I was young then too and the Dolphins were a much funner pastime. Bowens’ rookie season of 1994 was probably the window closing on a legitimate SB run for Marino and Shula. After that, maybe a fluke chance, but not a good chance. And that was almost 30 years ago!!!

Back
Top Bottom