Tim Couch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
:lol: I can imagine all the angery posters clicking on this thread ready to cut my throat. :samurai:

But don't worry, I'm not talking about how much I think we should sign Tim Couch. (although if we hadn't signed Feeley i'm sure it'd be a hot topic.)

I was just wondering where you guys think he will land, and if he's capable of starting in this league. I think he is, it's not his fault the Browns suck.

This is assuming the Browns don't decide to keep him for some reason...

all the prediction boards have him going to Pittsburgh, Buffalo, or Dallas, (even though fans in pitts and buff are both screaming to draft Rivers)..... so who knows?

all i know is that Rivers won't be around at 20, not with So many teams interested in him. Couch may find it hard to get a job somewhere at the salary he's asking...

i like couch. like you said it aint his fault he was with the browns.
get rid of fifi and sign couch:D

Couch will be a top drawer starter in this league. Cleveland is an offensive death bed. Awful game plan, those players just don't look like they have a clue what they are doing.

If we had Couch I'd be VERY optimistic about next season. He's everything that DW wishes Jay could be.

Back
Top Bottom