Tim Graham of ESPN tells me the Alleman/Ndukwe trade compensation still not known | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Graham of ESPN tells me the Alleman/Ndukwe trade compensation still not known

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression, as were most here, that it was indeed a 6th round pick Miami got in exchange for Alleman and Ndukwe. It still likely is, but as Tim Graham answered my question, no one really knows for sure. Omar Kelly from the Sun-Sentinel told me last week that it was a 6th round pick and Barry Jackson informed me back in September that he BELIEVED it was a 6th round pick. Perhaps the local guys are more in connection with this information, but the national guys like John Clayton and Tim Graham just don't know.

Nublar7 = Josh in Pennsylvania

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/10629/afc-east-mailbag-dropped-on-your-doormat

Josh in Pennsylvania is trying to find out what undisclosed draft compensation the Miami Dolphins received for trading offensive linemen Andy Alleman and Ikechuku Ndukwe to the Kansas City Chiefs in August.

You've stumbled upon one of the great mysteries in the NFL, Josh. In fact, we've been able to find out more about negotiations between the league and the players association than we have the particulars of this trade. There have been reports the Dolphins obtained the Chiefs' sixth-round pick, but we can't seem to confirm it.

I reached out to the Dolphins this week to find out the answer and was told by a spokesman that the team's policy is to not reveal such information. I contacted the NFL, and a spokesman told me they will release the final draft order in April, but the Dolphins were free to tell me if they wished. AFC West blogger Bill Williamson approached the Chiefs and was rebuffed. ESPN.com senior writer John Clayton said this is the only 2009 trade particulars he doesn't have nailed down.

It is kind of curious that it has not been released and they will not comment on it. Hmmm...

The FO goes on my nerves with all the secrecy. There was more transparency at Bush administration.

What was the production of each player this past season? Did they both make the roster? If so, was either a regular starter?

Anybody know? these achievements most likely are in the terms of the trade and will determine the Fins compensation.

Back
Top Bottom