Tim Levcik Waived | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Levcik Waived

OOoo..I thought he was the one for the PS..you guys had me thinking he had the most upside.

Rosenfels is only 24 so not sure we are keeping Kustok either

Thats too bad but I'm guessing that if he clears waivers he might still be put on the psquad.

He DEFINITELY has more potential than Kustok.

The way he played against the Saints, he was lucky he wasn't waived right after the game.

Originally posted by PhinKev
The way he played against the Saints, he was lucky he wasn't waived right after the game.
yup- single digit QB ratings are bad enough, but 1.7 :eek:

The fact Kustok got more snaps and played first said all along he was ahead of Levcik. I can say with alot of certainty that Kustok will never be a an NFL QB though.

Bad decision.....

I have a good feeling we haven't heard the last of this young gun slinger.....

T. Levcik was a project, but he has the size {6-6 240}, and the arm strngth {strongest arm I've ever seen from a rookie}, to become a very dangerous QB in the future......

Once gain, bad decision IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!

Well it takes a whole lot more than arm strength and size to be a great QB.

Much more.

As far as size and arm strength go, Sage Rosenfels fits that mold ... plus he's not a project per se.

I don't think it's a bad move at all. The way both Jay and Ray tend to throw their bodies around the field, it's good to have a more experienced #3. That way, in the unlikely event we lose our first two, we won't automatically have to pack it in.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Bad decision.....

I have a good feeling we haven't heard the last of this young gun slinger.....

T. Levcik was a project, but he has the size {6-6 240}, and the arm strngth {strongest arm I've ever seen from a rookie}, to become a very dangerous QB in the future......

Once gain, bad decision IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!

You`d think that if Levcik had so much up-side, he would have been drafted by SOMEBODY! He wasn`t. Nuff said

Levick lack the intangibles that make a good qb like I said(Is not just Arm strenght and size).Well of course Levick is a better pproject to keep to bring up slowly but the Dolphins see something in Kutzok..Kutzok might not have the talent that Levick posseses but he was a more fluid out there..I guess Dolphins believe Kutzok is worth keeping over Levick..Just by keeping Kutzok few days more than levick tell you what direction Dolphins are heading(Kutzok will be cut in upcoming cuts.)..Kutzok will be Dolphins practice squad QB...

Back
Top Bottom