tim tebow night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ojmcduffy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Why in gods name are we honoring the 2009 gators. If i am not wrong isn't the qb for that team playing against us that night. I know being a tennessee fan i may not understand the situation, but i thought the canes fans hated florida as much as we vols do. This is Ross's big idea honor the opposing qb. Wait no honoring the opposing qb in their arch rivals home stadium. This is just a big freaking joke. It would be like the vols hosting Bear bryant night in knoxville.
:crazy:Look ross if you want to sell tickets i can give you some better suggestions. How about J-lo's booty night. Every ticket holder leaves with a pic of j-lo's booty. Why not have zack thomas night. I do not care if its freaking free taco night, or a channing crowder bobblehead give away it would be better than this.
We are all ready the laughing stock of the league. I do not think it's a good idea to give the public any more ammunition. We all ready got enough stupidity in this franchise without adding Tim tebow week to the scheduel.

Dumbest franchise in the league.

This shenanigan here by Ross and the death of Al Davis officially makes the Miami Dolphins the dumbest franchise in the league.

Personally, I think they should just give Tebow a purple robe and not allow him to be sacked. Let him throw a scepter instead of a football too. Im all for it.

It is a freakin' joke, and yes the All Mighty Majesty King Timmy is coming. Be ready to worship you nasty pee-on's because Big Daddy Ross is telling you, you should because Tim Tembow is a freakin' God.

Unbelievable, and stupidest promotion in the history of sports. PURPOSELY giving the opposing team the home field advantage. Bring in all the Timmy Tebow worshippers with their Tim Tebow shirts on and their Bibles in the other hand.

Give me a freakin' break.....

Dumbest franchise in the league.

This shenanigan here by Ross and the death of Al Davis officially makes the Miami Dolphins the dumbest franchise in the league.
The Dolphins sold 2,000 tickets just on Tuesday because of Gators day. Sounds like a SMART business decision by Dee(the one who actually organized it, not Ross). Fan loyalty is very low in Miami right now, so sadly they need to do these gimmicks to sell tickets.

The Dolphins sold 2,000 tickets just on Tuesday because of Gators day. Sounds like a SMART business decision by Dee(the one who actually organized it, not Ross). Fan loyalty is very low in Miami right now, so sadly they need to do these gimmicks to sell tickets.

No possible way you really mean this. You can't truly believe that honoring the other team's QB is a good move...I have to be missing sarcasm here.

No possible way you really mean this. You can't truly believe that honoring the other team's QB is a good move...I have to be missing sarcasm here.

People complain so much about our stadium being packed with the opposing fan base...and then we do things to honor players on other teams and they're ok with it.

:idk:

dollarsoda-1.jpeg

This will be the only Dolphin game most of those 2,000 will ever attend and they'll be rooting for the other team. This does nothing to help fan loyalty not that there's much of that left anyways. Quick way to make a few bucks. A gimmick as you say. Poorly timed with the SFL crowd in full swing. This game win or lose will be a complete embarressment to the team , players , and owner. And me a Canes fan.

I could maybe begin to get it if Teblow was from the U. Still wouldnt like it, but I could wrap my head around the retardation. But the Gators play up in Gainesville. Thats not even close to South Florida. I dont get it. OK...they sold 2000 tickets. How many other fans did they piss off? I dont think Id make the trip down to this game if it were free. A lot of people not named BobDole are gonna feel the same way.

It's funny.. there are so many people lately I've read saying they won't buy another ticket, yet people want to complain because the organization is trying to sell tickets.

The local "loyal" fan base don't want to buy the tickets... so why complain?

People should be happy someone is willing to buy 'em. even if they root for the other team. At least if they sell out with opposing fans you can watch the game for free from home.

Don't matter to me. I see it anyway being out of market.

Why is Ross stupid for trying to fill a stadium local fans won't attend?

Coming off as a moron of an owner and the negative publicity this is going to get (believe me, it will be joked about and clowned on leading up to the game) is really gonna inspire people to run and get on ticketmaster. Ill say again, there is just no way anyone thinks this is smart. It is going to make us an even bigger joke leading into that game. Watch.

Back
Top Bottom