Tim Tebow, tight end - preview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow, tight end - preview

You either love Tebow or you are scum and you hate him. If you're the second just put me on ignore please because you won't like most of what I say. I love Tebow. He's a fantastic role model, competitor, motivator and American.

You either love Tebow or you are scum and you hate him. If you're the second just put me on ignore please because you won't like most of what I say. I love Tebow. He's a fantastic role model, competitor, motivator and American.

He can be a fine person, that doesn't make him a good QB or TE.

I am still amazed how he won so many games playing QB when appeared so limited from a talent perspective.

I am still amazed how he won so many games playing QB when appeared so limited from a talent perspective.
Broncos had a pretty good D at that point if I recall correctly. Much like our D carried us a lot last year.

donald duck disney GIF

I still can't help but wonder if Urban's health problems were caused by Timmah! getting more press

That said, its kind of sad that the only way godboy thinks he can make impact in thruough sports

p.s. Can't wait to hear the rumblings when Lawrence struggles /s
You could stand to go a lil research where godboy makes his greatest impact -

This is the worst take I have read on FH in quite some time and there have been some turds

I still can't help but wonder if Urban's health problems were caused by Timmah! getting more press

That said, its kind of sad that the only way godboy thinks he can make impact in thruough sports

p.s. Can't wait to hear the rumblings when Lawrence struggles /s
Gordon Ramsay GIF

Gun to my head, I would say Tim Tebow will probably be a good tight end. Some people, in spite of any perceived faults or inadequacies, can be exceptional. Tebow is one of those guys, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

Except play QB and Baseball right? Because he was pretty bad at both of those things despite his effort.

Yeah he was a fart away from winning two heismans as QB. Yeah, total garbage.

Sorry but are we talking about the NFL or college?

Timmy Chang and Ryan Leaf were good college QBs. So was Ken Dorsey. That isn't what people mean when they say he's a bad QB.

Theres a massive list of great college QBs who were terrible pros. I don't see people saying they can do anything.

Hopefully getting cut by the Jags and his former college coach will finally convince him that he isn’t an NFL football player.
Tebow was a great college QB in a system built around what he did best. Yet he never had the skillset to play the position at the NFL level and he obviously wasn’t any better at the TE position.

He will be fine without football and baseball and now that he is in in 30’s and out of options in either sport, he can move forward in the next stage of his life. Best of luck to him.

Back
Top Bottom