Timbo on 790 right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timbo on 790 right now

Something about not singing.
Timbo says not comfortable playing nose, says have great group of guys on D now especially with keith traylor, great D-Line.

Kenny_Stang said:
Something about not singing.
Timbo says not comfortable playing nose, says have great group of guys on D now especially with keith traylor, great D-Line.

THnx for the info Fin BRother

Talking about different guys that went out with bad backs. He originally thought it was his knees that were going to give. He says he's lucky to go when he wanted to go.
What's next for Timbo?
Sit on the couch and watch TV, and have some cold beers.
Stay in South Flordia?
Yeah, between here and Mississippi
Going to go to any games?
Yeah, he can't get away from them.

I missed the first part, came in on the end, maybe someone else can post up what he said.

Kenny_Stang said:
Talking about different guys that went out with bad backs. He originally thought it was his knees that were going to give. He says he's lucky to go when he wanted to go.
What's next for Timbo?
Sit on the couch and watch TV, and have some cold beers.
Stay in South Flordia?
Yeah, between here and Mississippi
Going to go to any games?
Yeah, he can't get away from them.

GOOD FOR HIM ID LIKE TO SEE HIM AS A dLINE COACH FOR mIAMI 1 DAY

Thanks for the reports. We in the hinterlands appreciate it.

And thanks to Timbo for his years of service both on the field and in the locker room.

He's a class act, all the way! He's got to have alot of pride and be honored to have been the last Shula player on this team.

fishfan34 said:
He's a class act, all the way! He's got to have alot of pride and be honored to have been the last Shula player on this team.

Man, that's kind of sad, really brings the end of Shula's regime to an Official end.

MDFINFAN said:
Man, that's kind of sad, really brings the end of Shula's regime to an Official end.

:yeahthat:

Did he mention anything about the argument that he had with Defensive Line coach Dan Quinn? I'm not sure what happened there, but I remember it resulted in TimBo becoming irriate and walking out.

it's sad to see timbo go, he was a hell of a dolphin and definitely deserves just as much credit as the other 4, if not more for our Defensive succeess in the 90's. True dolphin for sure.... now i pose this question and i'd have to think about it long and hard, but does Timbo deserve to get his # retired?

Back
Top Bottom