Time for a bold & Productive offseason....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a bold & Productive offseason.......

How much are you assuming it would take to get Watson? Even both of our firsts this year and one next year would leave us with a high 2nd, a mid round second, and enough money for at least one or two good FAs. We’d have plenty of resources to get weapons.
This is right...and bold and productive.

100% agree. Lamar Jackson isn't winning any playoff games with his arm, and Mayfield is wildly inconsistent. Both QBs got carried by their running games this season (in Jackson's defense he's obviously a large part of that rushing attack).

Cleveland found a recipe to success this year: limiting Baker Mayfield's passing attempts. He threw it almost 100 times less in the same amount of games as in 2019. 11 less interceptions, too.

They're both at their best when their running game is dominant. If you ask either to win a game with their arm then you're in a heap of trouble.

Kansas City and Buffalo are the scary teams in the AFC, and the NFL for that matter. That's it.
Sort of like Tua...

People on here crying about first rd pick. What first rd pick we have is better than watson in last 20 yr. [None]. We pick 2 first rd last yr..but I understand giving away 3 first rd pick..

My bold and productive offseason plan...

Get an Offensive Coordinator that is innovative. Godsey and Studs not doing it for me. Spend the damn money and get the best guy available. I dont have a name, but I wouldn’t rule out a college guy.

Turn over the WR room. Bring in multiple guys to compete for a roster spot. Free agency and the draft should provide opportunity to bring in at least 3 new guys.

Turn over the RB room. I have to have at least one guy that can get the tough yards, somebody at least 215 pounds that can run through arm tackles.

Draft a center. I prefer Dickerson, but I’m ok with Humphrey, Myers, Hill, Lindstrom.

Draft a LB or two. Ojulari, Collins, Surratt. I need a guy at least 235 pounds that can run.

First 5 picks could go something like...

Smith/Chase
Najee Harris
Landon Dickerson
Chazz Surratt
Tylan Wallace/Elijah Moore

Last year felt like "Good Times", this year felt like "The Jeffersons".

Took a whole lot of stir-i-ving uh just to get up that hill...

I'm guessing Fresh Prince next year based on black 70's and 80's sitcoms and their concurrent socio-economic trajectories...

Clearly, I've been on this crazy train for far too long...let this be a lesson to you youngsters out there.

Back
Top Bottom