Time for a CHANGE! please god please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a CHANGE! please god please

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
Ok i grew up with this and its been around as part of our legacy....but.....

please can we get a new touchdown song please. i cant explain to any future generations why its still the same we must solve this! This damn song haunts my dreams and tortures me when im awake! please somone stop the pain!

miami dolphins miami dolphins miami dolphins number 1

100% agree... yes it's tradition... but's it's annoying and borderline embarrassing.

I Like It

Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team!
We take the ball from goal to goal,
Like no one's ever seen!
We're in the air,
We're on the ground,
We're always in control.
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

Cause we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

Yes we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

Cant mess with tradition. Besides, the Jets fans need something to keep their feeble minds on a malicious prowl, if they dont have our song and colors to talk about what else do they have?

never been to a live game, miami fan born in ohio, raised in cali. How i became a miami fan, I don't know. (Born in 81, so it has nothing to do with hopping on a championship band wagon) and I've never heard the TD song.

it is pretty corny but hey its tradition. i still say we ditch it though

Tommatt said:
never been to a live game, miami fan born in ohio, raised in cali. How i became a miami fan, I don't know. (Born in 81, so it has nothing to do with hopping on a championship band wagon) and I've never heard the TD song.

here ya go;

http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/dolphinsfightsong/dolphinsfightsong.asp

as dumb as it is, I love it. I associate it with touchdowns, and I sing the sucker with my heart and soul.... It is also an interesting benchmark. If, after watching me sing. dance and celebrate this at a game a woman still receives my call, I know she is a good one.

It's better then the J E T S, Jets Jets Jets. Now that's the lamest chant/song I have ever heard.

Phinz420 said:
Ok i grew up with this and its been around as part of our legacy....but.....

please can we get a new touchdown song please. i cant explain to any future generations why its still the same we must solve this! This damn song haunts my dreams and tortures me when im awake! please somone stop the pain!

I hear its played continually in Gitmo to torture the inmates.:goof:

I remember the Houston Oilers had the same song....I'd like to get rid of it also....

Boone said:
I remember the Houston Oilers had the same song....I'd like to get rid of it also....

If I remember correctly the song was written for the Dolphind but Joe Robbie wouldnt pay the author any money so the author repackaged the song and sold it to the Houston Oilers.It could have been vice versa but I doubt it because Joe was know to be a cheapskate.

Back
Top Bottom