Time for team & staff to rally fight back against the attack on team go on W streak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for team & staff to rally fight back against the attack on team go on W streak

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Its just getting outta hand. Channing crowder is on piers morgan tonight i mean this is outta control its a fraternity not a girls lockeroom. Our team franchise staff players gm owner are all being ripped apart for a practice that happens in every lockeroom in the nfl & text messages from 7 months ago in the offseason when players especially olineman are being goofballs. Plain & simple imo martin is using incognito as a scapegoat so he can exit the nfl. Scouts said coming outta college people questioned his love of the game. Funny how martin participated in all these off the field antics & pranks himself. Stealing samuda's car, picking on nate garner in the lunchroom. Did incognito go over the line with his language? Yes absolutely but i highly doubt he meant anything he said. Cooper can use the n word right on camera & he is accepted back but incognito is pure scum of the earth. Something else is going on here and i expect more to be released. Funny the whole team backs richie. Time to rally & get fired up & schefter & all these as*holes for running our franchise through the mud! Btw fire jeff ireland

Back
Top Bottom