Time To Go 3-0 In The Division & 3-Straight Against The HATED J-E-T-S (suk*suk*suk) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time To Go 3-0 In The Division & 3-Straight Against The HATED J-E-T-S (suk*suk*suk)

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami's season is far from being done. We all knew coming into this season that our schedule was difficult, and we've suffered some tough losses against good teams. Dropped passes and bad calls by the refs have kept a potentially soaring Dolphin's team grounded.

But here we are in Week 8 and at the halfway point in the season, Miami has a chance to maintain its dominance in its division...which is something all of us hoped could happen.

Hope now turns into a real situation as the Finz have a chance to crash land the Jets in the Meadowlands this coming Sunday.

It helps that Edwards may be distracted with his upcoming court appearances for assault and that the entire Jets team and coaching staff are still recovering from a nasty Phish-bite a couple of weeks ago.

:bdh:GO FINZ!!! SCORCH THE JETS!

If we go 6-0 in the division and 7-9 overall, do we win the division?

10 games left to play. Need to take the next 2 to get to 4-0 in the division and then take care of the easier games we have after that. Carolina, Tampa, Buffalo. Started 2-4 last year and then went on a winning streak. The next 2 games should really determine where our season is going to go.

For me the season will be a success if we win VS or division this year. I'm talkin beat the f***ing Jests... Kick Tom Brady's @$$, and finish off Buffalo. In a year with a very tough schedule, I've had to adjust my expectations.... Both with the Phins and Gators. I'll be happy with a sweep, not nearly as much so with a split with the Cheatriots.

Funny how any win over the jests always makes our problems go away, at least for a week.

For me the season will be a success if we win VS or division this year. I'm talkin beat the f***ing Jests... Kick Tom Brady's @$$, and finish off Buffalo. In a year with a very tough schedule, I've had to adjust my expectations.... Both with the Phins and Gators. I'll be happy with a sweep, not nearly as much so with a split with the Cheatriots.

I hope we kick the **** out of the Jets but their is no team I hate more than the piece of **** patriots. I can't stand them and somebody better knock that Tom Brady clown around. If we don't make the playoffs, I would be satisfied in ruining the Pats in any way, shape, or form.

If we go 6-0 in the division and 7-9 overall, do we win the division?

No this is meaningless and only comes into place if we are in a tie with the other division leader. And i would be willing to bet that the winner of this division will be better than 7-9.

Back
Top Bottom