Time to ground our feet again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to ground our feet again

dha

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know most of us were high lately on our team, but let's face it, we are not good enough right now to have hopes for this season, at least this week.
I know is just a one game, but, we lost with a team that was crushed 35-9 by the Jets.
Andrew Luck is a lock, is the best QB for the years to come, he is simply amazing, not a common player, I understand why Colts FO made this team suck last year by purpose, so obvious, still do not understand why NFL let this happen.
Our defense, just showed the reality, is far from being good enough to take us to the next level, so weak at times.
Our offense, is promising but not enough to take us to the next level yet, except for some guys on OL.
Still alive for playoffs, yes, but matters how we perceive our team: great coaching; promising offense with a couple of OLinemen and a scary receiver to add; great ST and finally a dismantled defense, a good DC, but some players away to be strong there: a couple of corners, a ballhawk safety, a great passrusher on Odrick place, a LB fast enough that can cover TE's and be a force.
So far, I am happy that Drafted players on the last 2 years are being a cornerstone in this team.
We have to keep being patient, is good that we are in the right direction.
:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom