Time to lift spirits in regards to Marshall/Video Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to lift spirits in regards to Marshall/Video Thread

He is the Anti-Ginn. I hope if we play the 49'ers the two don't shake hands because it would be like matter and anti-matter, they would annihilate each other and explode. They are opposites.

Ginn inconsistent hands...Marshall awesome hands.
Ginn shies away from contact...Marshall relishes contact.
Ginn relies on speed to get by DBs...Marshall has less speed but gets open in traffic and then gets YACs.
Ginn is a choir boy...Marshall is not a choir boy.

I really see Marshall as being the Keyshawn Johnson type receiver the Tuna loves.

Man just think if we had Marshall last year instead of no hands ginn, we would have won the colts game and the saints game. The Colts game is where I turned from hope to hate for Ginn seeing as how me and my dad drove four hours to the monday night game and had front row seats for his lousy hands dropping the pass that would have won us the game while being covered by what and udfa guy

Glad you walked away from the edge, hopefully this post will pull some more
hysterical people with it.

A lot of negativity(mostly media and some by myself) these past few days in regards to Marshall after finding out about his hip surgery and that he is out of action until at least training camp. He likely will come back 100% and post yet another big year. I needed to raise my spirits and maybe some of you do also. So here are some videos I found on YouTube of our elite receiver. Can't wait to see this in Miami this year.

all i can say is wow after a alot of those plays that was probaly the best highlight reel i have ever seen of a player they call him the "beast" for a reason against some great corners and teams mainly the pats just abused them i love it we are all going to be so happy and cheering for this kid.....

Damn...Marshall gets out-of-bounds like Ginn..a-lot!

Just so happens he's in the end zone when it happens. Dudes frreal! Marshall, Bess and Hartline, teamed up w/ Ricky and Ronnie, is gonna be one bad *** group to watch march down the field.

P.S. Jets suck! And can't wait till Sanchez gets hurt and what's his face takes over, their star backup!

I am more impressed with how not a problem child he has been. Time to get pumped cus you know Henne is going to just put it there for him to get it and then he will have Bess and Hartline open alot.

P.S. Jets suck! And can't wait till Sanchez gets hurt and what's his face takes over, their star backup!

I live in upstate New York and work with ALOT of Jet Fans. I cant wait until they play the raven and dirty Sanchez has like 5 picks and the jets start hating on him. Or saying there season is done by overreacting! ( whichs they seem to always do)

Back
Top Bottom