Time to lift spirits in regards to Marshall/Video Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to lift spirits in regards to Marshall/Video Thread

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
A lot of negativity(mostly media and some by myself) these past few days in regards to Marshall after finding out about his hip surgery and that he is out of action until at least training camp. He likely will come back 100% and post yet another big year. I needed to raise my spirits and maybe some of you do also. So here are some videos I found on YouTube of our elite receiver. Can't wait to see this in Miami this year.

[youtube]MgEYUZaUItk[/youtube]
[youtube]dh2EzpR98KQ[/youtube]
[youtube]ngNGQx2ntns[/youtube]

I don't know if i'm the only one... but i'm as excited as i was previous knowing anything about his injury. The guy just dominates the field. I'm really pumped up, and can't wait to see him playing regular season in a dolphin uniform!

Thanks for the vids though!

Thanks Nubs, awesome stuff. I know how you're feeling - we've been bitten by this bug before. Let's hope we've got Brees and not Daunte.

He is the Anti-Ginn. I hope if we play the 49'ers the two don't shake hands because it would be like matter and anti-matter, they would annihilate each other and explode. They are opposites.

Ginn inconsistent hands...Marshall awesome hands.
Ginn shies away from contact...Marshall relishes contact.
Ginn relies on speed to get by DBs...Marshall has less speed but gets open in traffic and then gets YACs.
Ginn is a choir boy...Marshall is not a choir boy.

I really see Marshall as being the Keyshawn Johnson type receiver the Tuna loves.

The play against Dallas is one of the top handful of plays from last season - and the best play that I can remember from a WR.

He is the Anti-Ginn. I hope if we play the 49'ers the two don't shake hands because it would be like matter and anti-matter, they would annihilate each other and explode. They are opposites.

Ginn inconsistent hands...Marshall awesome hands.
Ginn shies away from contact...Marshall relishes contact.
Ginn relies on speed to get by DBs...Marshall has less speed but gets open in traffic and then gets YACs.
Ginn is a choir boy...Marshall is not a choir boy.

I really see Marshall as being the Keyshawn Johnson type receiver the Tuna loves.

Who is this Ginn you speak of?

that was a great catch against the gmen, but my all time favorite catch was the gadsen catch against oakland i believe...woww....

wow!!! some of those i have not seen, that dude is a BEAST!!!

What should be scary to the rest of the league, is that he will be better with Henne than with Orton!

all of that was after the HIP surgery last year.... so i'm still excited and you should as well. let us feed the beast.

What is that thing he does when he breaks out of tackles and keeps running? Are you allowed to do that? Ginn never did that...it must be a new rule....

Back
Top Bottom