Time to Listen Up Ross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to Listen Up Ross

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I've tolerated your singer/athlete/star/rapper/moron/flash in the pan ownership stakes and hollywood dancing with twits game day show. Bluntly now I'm done tolerating your demonstrated incompetence (you own it, you're responsible)

It is time to call it like it is.

QB: You cannot win in this league without solid QB, bribe whomever you need to to acquire Oliver Luck, that is a franchise QB and they rarely come out. This one has everything it takes, and most importantly the background, character and intelligence to handle to job. Think Peyton Manning with athletic ability. Find a competent veteran for a half a year.

Coaching: Sparano has demonstrated he cannot handle the job, find someone who can. Nolan should be considered or paid well enough not to mind being a fixture at DC. The rest of the staff has not shown anything (c/d), I assume you know what to do with c/d employees)

GM: Perhaps Ireland can handle the job, frankly the franchise QB and a solid HC will make the difference thus this can be left intact.

Miami has tradition, the tradition Joe Robbie and Don Shula left us, I will not pay for my 8 club level seats next year without substantial changes immediately.

I want my team back.

Unhappy Customer

Back
Top Bottom