Time to sign DHOP........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to sign DHOP........

stupid youtube GIF

Is it just me, DHOP just doesn't seem like the threat he used to be.

If I am Bellicheat, I am on the phone with him though…they need to step up their offense if they want to compete this year.

If we can dump C Wilson's salary off the books, then I'm game, since DHop is apparently not looking for a max pay day, but is ring chasing instead. Other than that, though, don't see it.

Ya, that would be the priority (trading Wilson) for me along with resigning CW, before TC. At a certain point you have to pay a portion of Wilson’s contract to get rid of big chunk, you do it.

I suspect we’ll be cutting Keion Crossen at some point as well. His non-guaranteed 3.155M salary has to come off too.

Hopkins has been one of my favorite receivers in the league. I’ve never seen a guy who can snatch the ball from anywhere like he can. With that said, he’s not coming anywhere near here. Not a fit for the offense, he’s had injury concerns recently, he’s on the wrong side of 30, and his separation has suffered as of late. I think he’s making a bee-line for Lamar and the Ravens.

Gather up all the best wide receivers in the building and place them on the field at the same time and somebody WILL BE OPEN. Get them the damn ball!!!!! Hopkins, Hill, Waddle, et al.
have you ever heard the old adage, "too much of anything, is not necessarily a good thing". I honestly don't think there is enough balls to go around for group of all pros to exist to be happy together. Besides the best recipe in the NFL is the stay young, hungry, and agile. That's hard to do with over 30 (age) players. It's cheaper this way too.

Back
Top Bottom