Time to speak fact on Wanny! Proof of incompetence! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to speak fact on Wanny! Proof of incompetence!

shellgh0st said:
"I would love to go back and forth about this, but its pointless as you aren't being objective on this issue at all. Anyone who doesnt think Wanny was handed a good position, much better then most coaches are given, isnt looking at the situation logically and not worth debating."

reread please.

I apologize for trying to educate you.

nyjunc said:
I apologize for trying to educate you.

You should apologize for a lot more.

You showed that you aren't an objective person. That you would rather try to win a debate then learn from what someone has to say. That is a very bad trait you have there.

I took in everything you had to say, but once you showed you were going to be a hypocrite (dismissing stats as fact and then using stats as a fact) the debate ends. Why? Everything I type is falling on a close mind.

Hey you made up your mind, thats cool. Go try to convince someone else that the guy who wreck the Bears and turned around and wreck the Dolphins was really a very good coach that had a raw deal handed to him.

What kind of special ed education are you trying to brain wash people with?

I just dont buy that, because nothing you said holds water.

You showed that you aren't an objective person. That you would rather try to win a debate then learn from what someone has to say. That is a very bad trait you have there.

Wait a second, you have shown you are objective? I hav shown you proof of what the dolphins did before DW and after and what was left for DW. No he wasn't left a bare cupboard but h wasn't left a SB team either. he ws left a team that was supposed to be down in '00 yet he guided them to the div title. Check your posts before you start calling other people unobjective.

Go try to convince someone else that the guy who wreck the Bears and turned around and wreck the Dolphins was really a very good coach that had a raw deal handed to him.

Wrecked the Bears? he took over a sinking ship that was 5-11 the year before he got there. He didn't wreck anything. He didn't improve them overall but he didn't wreck them. The bottom line is YOU are the one who is not objective, DW is not a great coach but he wasn't responsible for last year and he did a BETTER job than the man he took over for.

Back
Top Bottom