Time to speak fact on Wanny! Proof of incompetence! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to speak fact on Wanny! Proof of incompetence!

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
A lot of us run off at the mouth about Wanny and how bad a coach he was. Well, other than our own perception/opinion, it is time to anty up some proof. This thread is more about concrete examples of his incompetence and general chaos. Provide proof to me as though I know nothing about Dolphin football.

Lee2000

dude,- if you dont know the problems with wannstedt, im not going to take the time to tell you.

How bout the Bears had progressively worse records under him and so did we?

hmmm...I hear he's a good christian man. Keep the faith Dave!

Look at how talented our team was and how mediocre we were, proof enough. I dont really get the point of this thread, you want proof Wanny sucked? Open your eyes and it is easy to see

A picture speaks a thousand words.... :smackhead
p1_wann-1.jpg

Can we stop with the "name that should not be spoke" threads...

He just wasn't meant to be an NFL head coach...

He drafted JAMAR Fletcher and passed on Drew Brees who was available with the pick. Drew Brees is a pro bowl player.

His team did not make the playoffs with the leading rusher in the NFL.

His teams lost in DEcember when it counted most.

He drafted Eddie Moore in second round (reach) and passed on A. Boldin who was Spielmans choice. A. Boldin made pro bowl his rookie year.

He played OT in the NFL so you would think our OL would not be one of the worst in the NFL.

The cap was lopsided towards the defense.

YOU WANT ANSWERS!

Back
Top Bottom