Timeout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timeout

You realize we have a Interm coach. That's what they do..

Total bush league. This will singlehandedly kill Campbell. He will be pounded for it for the rest of the year. Inexcusable time management.

Total bush league. This will singlehandedly kill Campbell. He will be pounded for it for the rest of the year. Inexcusable time management.

Exactly. THey are so slow lining up. WHy can't Tannehill set up the offense and just let Milller run it in when Buffalo is unprepared. We obviously have more talent on the field, but they are not playing strategically.

Lol idk about that...pounded for one **** up? If it becomes a trend maybe but to me it was a mishap and a bad one but i doubt he will get "pounded" for it all year

Unreal.......Anyone but this coaching staff. Please

Remind me what Jimmy Johnson did that was so great while in Miami.

I said he had a competent coaching staff. More competent than the crap we've endured since. Never said we won Super Bowls.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

He may have drafted those scrubs Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor too....

And that alone is more than any of his successors accomplished

Lol idk about that...pounded for one **** up? If it becomes a trend maybe but to me it was a mishap and a bad one but i doubt he will get "pounded" for it all year

High school coaches don't make that mistake. Next he declines a 4th down which results in a TD. Nice guy but he's not ready for prime time. blow it up

Grimes is or best CB. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I said he had a competent coaching staff. More competent than the crap we've endured since. Never said we won Super Bowls.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

And that alone is more than any of his successors accomplished

Jimmy was handcuffed by a breaking down Marino. I bet if Jimmy started fresh on offense he would have had more success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom